PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if money wasn't an issue for you?

magnumfreak
09-01-2008, 10:47 AM
Let's say this morning you woke up and realized that you had all the money you would ever need and you don't need to work anymore. What would you do with all that free time?

There is no right or wrong answer, I just wanted to get people thinking about their true dreams and aspirations. I believe it is a powerful concept for breaking down barriers.

I will post mine later today, heading for the gym now.

SP1966
09-01-2008, 10:49 AM
Load up my motorcycle and disapear for a year or two...

ntrllftr
09-01-2008, 11:01 AM
Buy a corvette or Viper. hmmm decisions decisions...

Get on the highway and drive away, never to return.

Naw, I couldn't leave my beautiful children.
I will stick around until they get through school.
Then I will Buy a corvette or Viper, Get on the highway and drive away.
Never to return. :D

MagnumXL
09-01-2008, 11:02 AM
Two things:

For me:
Lots of traveling, here and abroad. So I could go fishing, snorkling, exploring, sampling foods, experiencing new cultures around the world.

For others:
Fund and follow up on various projects to help with the health and the education and training, and gainful employment of very poor, hungry, and needy people around the world.

NotTooLate
09-01-2008, 11:12 AM
Buy tons of food and supplements!
Set my two adult kids up with a nice fund for life.
Buy a small house and all new furniture and decor.
Build a gym in the backyard on my new property and stock it with the best equipment there is
Have a jacuzzi/sauna room in the backyard
Buy a nice alternative fuel economical car.
Buy a Harley or other road bike that would fit my small frame ;).
Travel to Europe, Australia, Iceland, Africa, and the Middle East
Get all the new electronic gadgets
Buy tons of beautiful clothes! :D
Get the best surgeon available to tighten up my loose skin
Go into BB competition and win!
Go to all the movies and restaurants that I want
Do fun things that I now can't afford
Invite all my BB.com friends over, with hotel and expenses paid, to come to a huge food fest BBQ at my house :D
Use my money to promote my chosen political agendas
Make my boyfriend give me back and foot massages or else I don't spend any money on him ;)
Set my best friend up for life
Build a recording studio and stock it with a grand piano, electric guitars, etc for my boyfriend who is a broke heavy metal musician (massages are required for this ;))

That's all I can think of right now ;) I'll be back if I think of anything else. Is this a contest? Do I win? Do I get the money? LOL

maryinmesquite
09-01-2008, 11:14 AM
i love to travel to some of the beautiful places in the US ,, and then i would like to set up a program to help women and children ,, and probably tutor kids that are considered at risk , to show them a way out besides drugs and welfare

TuffGirl
09-01-2008, 11:15 AM
I'd Stop posting on this WEBSITE...

Khodiak
09-01-2008, 11:30 AM
Go back to the Andaman Sea in Thailand and purchase a medium sized island and create my own tribe of little Italian/Irish natives with my wife.

eomrat
09-01-2008, 11:32 AM
I would build muscle cars, drive them for a mnth and then give them away

Keltron
09-01-2008, 11:34 AM
I'd hire someone to cook for me based on exact specs for that day, eg calories and macro ratios. Think about it guys, if everything was already there for you and all you had to do was eat it and not think about it, and on top of that it was made by a gourmet chef.... Man, getting to your goals would be SO much easier!

I'd Stop posting on this WEBSITE...
Lol.

Griff79
09-01-2008, 11:36 AM

Can I have a Mustang or a Charger or a GTO or a Camero?

ntrllftr
09-01-2008, 11:39 AM
Can I have a Mustang or a Charger or a GTO or a Camero?

You forgot an Oldsmobile. ;)

grace_ou
09-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Load up my motorcycle and disapear for a year or two...

x2 I had to sell my Harley last year! :(

You would fit right in around my crew. We do this constantly!! We build and pass cars around like candy! Mustangs mostly. I picked up a convertable mustang at the junk yard a few months back. Traded a laptop for it. Had a solid engine but need body an top work....eventually I traded it to a friend for a show a car he had in his garage.... ect.. you get the point we build and trade alot.

If had no money issuses I'd buy a little cabin deep in the woods somewhere and never come out!!! :D Not alone though cause that would just make me a crazy old lady!!

SP1966
09-01-2008, 11:49 AM
You forgot an Oldsmobile. ;)

So did GM from the looks of things...

EMISGOD
09-01-2008, 11:52 AM
It's not really an issue right now, but had I enough money to finance some of the larger projects I had in mind, I would move forward with all of them without delay rather than waiting and negotiating financing...that is, of course, the end goal...

ntrllftr
09-01-2008, 12:02 PM
So did GM from the looks of things...

wouldn't GTO be a GM product. ;)

Stevelegh
09-01-2008, 12:11 PM
Sorry to drop a pisser on the whole party, but infinite money does not mean 'no responsibility'.

I ain't rich, but money ain't a problem for me. Nor is my responsibilities, but they limit me far more than money does........

If I didn't have to worry about money or responsibilty, I'd bust my bollocks in the gym. PT, nutritionist, the works.

And I am deadly serious.

SP1966
09-01-2008, 12:42 PM
wouldn't GTO be a GM product. ;)

I was talking about Olds... gone pfffftttt....

slackdaddy
09-01-2008, 01:10 PM

A true KY guy. I've got a Chevelle in pieces about 60 miles north of you.

ntrllftr
09-01-2008, 01:16 PM
I was talking about Olds... gone pfffftttt....

Oh I get it. Duh. lol

My thinking cap was on loosely. :D

rpaul11
09-01-2008, 02:18 PM
I would travel to a few places, fish a LOT, hunt even more, and spoil my wife and daughter :)

uncleroman
09-01-2008, 02:31 PM
exercise pills, booze, a giant boat.

gbg
09-01-2008, 02:37 PM
Take care of mom, get her whatever she needs and wants to carry her through the rest of her life in bliss.
Throw out everything I own except for a candle my father gave me that was his mothers and is from Germany.
Pack a back pack w/ shorts and some Tee shirts and a bathing suit get in my jeep and go find a home base in Hawaii on the ocean, very serene open and airy no glass only screens so I can always feel a breeze in the air.
Settle in find a sail boat and a mate to help me sail (hopefully that would be a male with the same aspirations as me) And sail to as many Islands as I can see.

MalibuDebi1972
09-01-2008, 02:48 PM
I always said, if we won a lottery, my husband Chris and I would own a Temple Gym in Boston. I would also build a safe haven for addicts to get the help they need and get them back on their feet. All four of our children would have trust funds for their future. I have a few other things that I would do, but these are the most important to me.

V-240
09-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Hire someone to lift the weights for me. :)

Nah, that wouldn't work. But they could hand them to me.

glwanabe
09-01-2008, 03:15 PM
Compared to a very large portion of the population of this planet, I'm rich.

I have done and see more things than most people will ever see in their lives.
I'm very grateful for what I have been afforded the opportunity to do so far in my life.

I've pursured almost every passion or thing I ever wanted to do, so far.

I was blessed with three Daughters, and I have a beautiful Wife. I own a home, and I, nor my family go without food at night. I have been able to go to collage. I have health insurance to keep my family healthy, and we have needed it. I have traveled all over the world, I'm not done yet. I can cook, pretty darn well, according to my guest, and family. I was skydiving by the time I was 17 yrs old, and I have over 250 jumps. I watched Mt. St. Helens erupt while freefalling. I can fly an airplane, and I was a blackhawk helicopter crewchief. I've ridden motorcycles all over the United States, and Europe. I've driven on the Autobahn, at very high rates of speed. I've been sailing on several boats, what a thrill. I've found gold while snorkeling in the Spanish Med. I play bass. Ect. ect. ect.

Your rich if you think you are. Money can't buy happiness. There is always a way to make your dreams happen if you try. If more cash landed in my lap tonight, there would be some changes in my life, but It would not change me. I've learned a lot from seeing how people much less fortunate than me live.

Khodiak
09-01-2008, 03:19 PM
Compared to a very large portion of the population of this planet, I'm rich.

I have done and see more things than most people will ever see in their lives.
I'm very grateful for what I have been afforded the opportunity to do so far in my life.

I've pursured almost every passion or thing I ever wanted to do, so far.

I was blessed with three Daughters, and I have a beautiful Wife. I own a home, and I, nor my family go without food at night. I have been able to go to collage. I have health insurance to keep my family healthy, and we have needed it. I have traveled all over the world, I'm not done yet. I can cook, pretty darn well, according to my guest, and family. I was skydiving by the time I was 17 yrs old, and I have over 250 jumps. I watched Mt. St. Helens erupt while freefalling. I can fly an airplane, and I was a blackhawk helicopter crewchief. I've ridden motorcycles all over the United States, and Europe. I've driven on the Autobahn, at very high rates of speed. I've been sailing on several boats, what a thrill. I've found gold while snorkeling in the Spanish Med. I play bass. Ect. ect. ect.

You must definitely be from Texas

glwanabe
09-01-2008, 03:25 PM
You must definitely be from Texas

Nope, I only live here now. I'm from Washington State originally, but I have not lived there since about 1980.

magnumfreak
09-01-2008, 03:55 PM
all great posts.

Myself being an avid pilot would purchase a plane and fly wherever I wanted when I wanted. Specifically a Pilatus PC-12. When I am not traveling I would spend my time flying for AngelFlight transporting people to get the medical attention they need.

I would spend time in schools motivating kids to push themselves and learn all they can learn. To encourage them to help each other and make friendship bonds that last far beyond high school. I would find out what mental limitations they have put on themselves and help them break down those walls. To give a child hope carries far greater benefits than can ever be measured. The see the light of hope come on in their eyes brightens my day.

Karl_Hungus
09-01-2008, 04:13 PM
I have traveled all over the world, I'm not done yet. I can cook, pretty darn well, according to my guest, and family. I was skydiving by the time I was 17 yrs old, and I have over 250 jumps. I watched Mt. St. Helens erupt while freefalling. I can fly an airplane, and I was a blackhawk helicopter crewchief. I've ridden motorcycles all over the United States, and Europe. I've driven on the Autobahn, at very high rates of speed. I've been sailing on several boats, what a thrill. I've found gold while snorkeling in the Spanish Med. I play bass. Ect. ect. ect.

I didn't do any of that, but I did save alot of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

Edit: I guess I did get buried under Mt. St. Helens ash, but that doesn't really count.

SP1966
09-01-2008, 04:18 PM
I didn't do any of that, but I did save alot of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

Edit: I guess I did get buried under Mt. St. Helens ash, but that doesn't really count.
Karl Hungus... even sounds like a caveman's name! :D

glwanabe
09-01-2008, 04:23 PM

I had Allstate for my bike whenI needed full coverage. Then I switched to Geico, and I did save a lot of money on my bike insurance.

uncleroman
09-01-2008, 06:59 PM
I had Allstate for my bike whenI needed full coverage. Then I switched to Geico, and I did save a lot of money on my bike insurance.15% or more in 15 minutes or less?

EMISGOD
09-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Take care of mom, get her whatever she needs and wants to carry her through the rest of her life in bliss.
Throw out everything I own except for a candle my father gave me that was his mothers and is from Germany.
Pack a back pack w/ shorts and some Tee shirts and a bathing suit get in my jeep and go find a home base in Hawaii on the ocean, very serene open and airy no glass only screens so I can always feel a breeze in the air.
Settle in find a sail boat and a mate to help me sail (hopefully that would be a male with the same aspirations as me) And sail to as many Islands as I can see.

The sailing thing sounds pretty fun, except for the part about the water... :eek:

magnumfreak
09-01-2008, 08:50 PM
The sailing thing sounds pretty fun, except for the part about the water... :eek:

Hey you are from Norway you should love sailing, ok maybe on a viking ship. LOL!

...Kennedy
09-01-2008, 08:58 PM
Let's say this morning you woke up and realized that you had all the money you would ever need and you don't need to work anymore. What would you do with all that free time?

There is no right or wrong answer, I just wanted to get people thinking about their true dreams and aspirations. I believe it is a powerful concept for breaking down barriers.

I'd do what I do now in my spare time, just a lot more of it...

Tyrbolift
09-01-2008, 10:54 PM
Have a home in Colorado, where I'm from, and one here in Phoenix. But the Colorado one would be more in the foothills than in Denver or other large city. And I would try to make them as close to self-sustainable as I could and experiment with ways to generate power. But still have swimming pools and killer home gyms and a hyooooge garage with a car wash bay, hydraulic lift, painting booth, and a compressed air system like service stations have.

Have a nice RV and car trailer and go to auctions and car shows wherever I saw a good one was, and have some classic cars. 59 Pontiac, 59 Galaxie, 60 Impala, 63 Olds, 64 Ambassador, 64 Caddy, 65 Imperial, 66 Toronado, 66 T-Bird, 66 Charger, 67 T-Bird, 67 Monaco, 68 Mark III, and 69 New Yorker to start.

Go to events around the country that seemed fun and interesting, including concerts, exhibits, seminars, sporting events, sponsored bike rides (centuries).

Go see my friends that have spread out to different states.

Oh, and fly my lear jet up to nova scotia to see a total eclipse of the sun.

unimoose
09-01-2008, 11:25 PM
Hire somebody else to be the responsible adult in my life.

GuyJin
09-02-2008, 01:28 AM
Right now, I have all the money I'll ever need, but it's in another country and I can't touch a damn cent of it!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Seriously, if I didn't have to worry about money, I'd do the same things I've always done: Go to the movies when I want, buy a new CD or DVD that I'd like to listen to or see, put away more than enough for my children so that they don't have to struggle like I have to, take my family on vacation somewhere nice at least twice a year, and enjoy my life.

So many people get into the "buying thing." I ask them: "How much is enough?" I guess that's a question only they can answer, but it seems like for some people "enough" will never be enough. You can't take it with you, although the ancient pharoahs tried.

I wouldn't change my lifestyle any, although I'd probably buy a nice house for my family, or at least a larger apartment. (Apartments here in Japan are really small). I'd still work, still do what I've always done 'til it's time to retire. After that, well, live one day at a time and enjoy the process of growing older with my wife, watching my children grow up, get married and have children of their own.

And, finally, when it's time to go, go out with a smile on my face, knowing I'd done the best I could do.

Iron Barbarian
09-02-2008, 04:05 AM
Depends on how much it is. Help other people who needed it more then me. Luckily my wife and I make decent bank now. Every Christmas at work they have a list of a bunch of families who can't afford to buy Christmas presents and I usually adopt a family and fill their Christmas lists for them. I remember how much it sucked when I was poor and didn't get squat for Christmas. I think that is actually the best part of Christmas for me each year. Knowing I was able to help someone out.

johnnyironboard
09-02-2008, 05:00 AM

Exactly what I do everyday.

Minotaur
09-02-2008, 10:01 AM
I'd just want a lot of quiet time to do things I like to do. I don't like to travel, so I would stay close to home. I would spend more time working out; learning and playing music; spending time in the outdoors regardless of the season. I'm a pretty quiet-loving and simple needs person.

chodan9
09-02-2008, 10:46 AM
whatever I wanted whenever I wanted :)

I have a wide variety of interests, most of them are limited by either time or finances, so if I had the finances the time would probably free up.
I would be a better guitarist,
I would learn more just for fun, no degree's not tech certs just stuff I want to learn
I would be more devited to my fitness routine
I would get my wife her dream home (or homes in her case LOL)
travel
eat
etc etc

DanVanVliet
09-02-2008, 11:32 AM
Have all the women I want.

SP1966
09-02-2008, 11:33 AM
Have all the women I want.
And some you don't...

IronCamp
09-02-2008, 11:53 AM
I'd pay whoever I could off, to find a cure for luekemia so my nephew would be guaranteed to live.

Then, I'd hire a nanny (don't flame me) and travel the world w/my daughter and said nanny in tow!

DanVanVliet
09-02-2008, 12:30 PM
I'd pay whoever I could off, to find a cure for luekemia so my nephew would be guaranteed to live.

Then, I'd hire a nanny (don't flame me) and travel the world w/my daughter and said nanny in tow!

Would it be a male nanny who works out alot just in case? :D

IronCamp
09-02-2008, 12:31 PM
Would it be a male nanny who works out alot just in case? :D

Nah, b/c who would watch daughter, while we...ehem!

I would be willing to bring a male companion that works out a lot along though!

Guff
09-02-2008, 12:35 PM
2 chicks at the same time

If I had a million dollars I'm pretty sure I could hook that up.

SP1966
09-02-2008, 12:35 PM

two chicks all the time, damn Guff, dream big pal...

:D

maryinmesquite
09-02-2008, 12:41 PM
two chicks all the time, damn Guff, dream big pal...

:Dyall are like dogs chasing a car , you dont know what in the hell to do with it if you had it

SP1966
09-02-2008, 12:42 PM
yall are like dogs chasing a car , you dont know what in the hell to do with it if you had it
Mary, I could do it all wrong with two of them and it would still be fun...

maryinmesquite
09-02-2008, 12:43 PM
Mary, I could do it all wrong with two of them and it would still be fun...big talker, i just want one , who is sweet , kind ,, and likes to do it 5 times a day

DanVanVliet
09-02-2008, 12:44 PM
Nah, b/c who would watch daughter, while we...ehem!

I would be willing to bring a male companion that works out a lot along though!

Your right I did'nt think of that.

SP1966
09-02-2008, 12:44 PM
big talker, i just want one , who is sweet , kind ,, and likes to do it 5 times a day
It's all about me Mary, the title of the thread is 'What would you(I) do if money wasn't an issue for you?'... Sheesh

maryinmesquite
09-02-2008, 12:45 PM
It's all about me Mary, the title of the thread is 'What would you(I) do if money wasn't an issue for you?'... Sheesh
ok ,, i will be quiet now

IronCamp
09-02-2008, 12:48 PM
Your right I did'nt think of that.

You volunteering?

DanVanVliet
09-02-2008, 12:51 PM
You volunteering?

Where would we go and what would my duties be? :D

IronCamp
09-02-2008, 12:52 PM
Where would we go and what would my duties be? :D

Well, I already decided I am running away to Las Vegas, LA, NY and then Capri (a small island off the coast of Italy)!

I'll get back to you on the duties...need to draw up list!

DanVanVliet
09-02-2008, 12:55 PM
Well, I already decided I am running away to Las Vegas, LA, NY and then Capri (a small island off the coast of Italy)!

OK, Vegas is fun, I just moved out of LA, never been to NY though. I dont do windows though. :DLOL

magnumfreak
09-02-2008, 01:49 PM
big talker, i just want one , who is sweet , kind ,, and likes to do it 5 times a day

WHOO! There's Something About Mary........

eomrat
09-02-2008, 02:50 PM
A true KY guy. I've got a Chevelle in pieces about 60 miles north of you.

What year?

slackdaddy
09-02-2008, 03:55 PM
What year?

71 Coupe, I also have an extreme basket case 72 vert sitting in the weeds.

As soon as money isn't an issue, I'm going for the whole set.

phikappa
09-02-2008, 03:57 PM
Sleep!!!!

blw_redone
09-02-2008, 04:14 PM
Try to repay in some way everyone whoever went out of their way to show me kindness when I was being ostracized. Donate to causes that help abused children. Build a sanctuary for abandoned, neglected or abused animals. Create a trust fund for the abused so they can get a further education. Find my mother who gave me up for adoption. Build a sports/fun center for children of lowly means to have a safe place to congegrate and maybe have a tutoring program there as well to help them with their schoolwork and a leadership program to give them something to aspire to. Buy my wife the house of her dreams. Buy a nice crew cab pickup. Travel the world build some orphanages and schools in impoverished countries. I first want to help here at home because I think people go international first because of all the publicity and accolades when there are poor are suffering right in our own neighborhoods. Just like those famous actors/actresses who go and adopt children from other countries without giving any thought to those here in our own country. I want to help out at home first and them expand my horizons. I want to leave a legacy of forgiveness, selflessness, kindness and compassion. I really don't want a whole lot for myself because that isn't what makes me happy. What makes me happy is having an influence in someone's life who started out bad and knowing that nudge I gave them made a difference.

IronCamp
09-02-2008, 07:38 PM
Sleep!!!!

Ah Yes, sleep!

magnumfreak
09-03-2008, 05:56 AM
one more thing that has been on my mind for a while.... I would like to get a law passed that requires any advertiser or article that uses altered photographs that enhance the image to post a link that shows the original image next the the retouched photo. Too many people are trying to achieve an image that even the model cannot reach.

ArchAngel'73
09-03-2008, 06:01 AM
I'd buy the world a Coke to drink, in peace and harmony...

gbg
09-03-2008, 06:40 AM
I'd buy the world a Coke to drink, in peace and harmony...

6mOEU87SBTU

ArchAngel'73
09-03-2008, 06:44 AM
6mOEU87SBTU

That's what I meant!:D
Thanks!:)

johnnyironboard
09-03-2008, 06:54 AM

a million dollars isn't as much as you think.

DanVanVliet
09-03-2008, 06:58 AM
Money is over rated Life love and happiness is what its all about. I just can't say that with a stright face. :D

MalibuDebi1972
09-03-2008, 07:03 AM
Money is over rated Life love and happiness is what its all about. I just can't say that with a stright face. :D

You just made me laugh :p.....ha ha ha ha..Money isn't everything, but it does help.

DanVanVliet
09-03-2008, 07:06 AM
You just made me laugh :p.....ha ha ha ha..Money isn't everything, but it does help.

Morning, money can't buy happiness but you can pick your own kind of misery.

MalibuDebi1972
09-03-2008, 07:13 AM

Good morning Dan. True. My ex husband, had a co-worker that won a huge lottery. I think it was 100 million, back in the mid 90's. This man, went out of control. He lost his family, got addicted to drugs and died a few years later of an OD. On VH1, they had stories about people who won the lottery and how it changed their lives, for the worst. I always dream about winning the lottery and have it all planned out :p , but I don't want to be on VH1 with a horror story LOL

DanVanVliet
09-03-2008, 07:19 AM
Good morning Dan. True. My ex husband, had a co-worker that won a huge lottery. I think it was 100 million, back in the mid 90's. This man, went out of control. He lost his family, got addicted to drugs and died a few years later of an OD. On VH1, they had stories about people who won the lottery and how it changed their lives, for the worst. I always dream about winning the lottery and have it all planned out :p , but I don't want to be on VH1 with a horror story LOL

I think if you know how to handle money now you will if you win big I have like many seen the storys of those who won and lost everything. I don't think they ever had a savings or an extra 10 dollars for that matter so they get the money and go crazy. Just my opnion.

Minotaur
09-03-2008, 08:23 AM

I'd like to find out for myself. :D

glwanabe
09-03-2008, 08:43 AM

Invested wisely, it can bring in a monthly allowance. It would probably be enough that a person could work for less money in a situation that they really had passion for.

Or it could even put them in a situation where they could retire after some growth in a good fund.

I would not turn it down, but it would not mean independance, it would only open up some options.

Tyrbolift
09-03-2008, 09:01 AM
I'd buy the world a Coke to drink, in peace and harmony...negged

6mOEU87SBTUdouble negged

That's what I meant!:D
Thanks!:)re-negged

DanVanVliet
09-03-2008, 09:13 AM
negged

double negged

re-negged

Repped LOL

SAFD99
09-03-2008, 09:57 AM
I would hire a personal trainer, personal chef, and a personal assistant. I can't stand seeing these rich hollywood actors out of shape when they have the financial access to get these things but don't.

Next, I'd buy a tricked out RV and tour this great country (I'm driving) visiting friends and family all over. I'd catch some of the biggest sporting events and tailgate my ass off at each one. That would include luxury box seat season tickets for Nebraska football.

Guff
09-03-2008, 10:35 AM
I would hire a personal trainer, personal chef, and a personal assistant.

...and they would all be chicks.

giggity

DanVanVliet
09-03-2008, 10:38 AM
I would hire a personal trainer, personal chef, and a personal assistant. I can't stand seeing these rich hollywood actors out of shape when they have the financial access to get these things but don't.

Next, I'd buy a tricked out RV and tour this great country (I'm driving) visiting friends and family all over. I'd catch some of the biggest sporting events and tailgate my ass off at each one. That would include luxury box seat season tickets for Nebraska football.

Good answer

giggity

better answer

agsuper
09-03-2008, 10:42 AM
I would move to the carribean and hang out at the beach.

Capt_Lou
09-03-2008, 11:01 AM
I would donate it all to charity.

OK now that I am done laughing, Vegas, Hawaii and then build my own gym.

SAFD99
09-03-2008, 11:10 AM

giggity

greens coming your way.

KarenPhil
09-03-2008, 11:19 AM
Hmmm..the first thing I would do AFTER taking care of all my people would be to buy a couple mansions w/olympic size swimming pools & tennis courts, (one in California) & equip them w/the best home gyms available. Then I would travel around the world & just see & experience different cultures, making donations to various charities every year, of course. That's just what I would do initially......

DanVanVliet
09-03-2008, 11:22 AM
Hmmm..the first thing I would do AFTER taking care of all my people would be to buy a couple mansions w/olympic size swimming pools & tennis courts, (one in California) & equip them w/the best home gyms available. Then I would travel around the world & just see & experience different cultures, making donations to various charities every year, of course. That's just what I would do initially......

And then?

SP1966
09-03-2008, 11:24 AM
How would your sex life change, that is the point of this thread!! Isn't it?

KarenPhil
09-03-2008, 01:47 PM
How would your sex life change, that is the point of this thread!! Isn't it?

Ummm...we'd be doing it in better places? My sex life is pretty good right now. Ok, ok, I'll play along....maybe I'd have a super hot pool boy..... or two..........

DanVanVliet
09-03-2008, 01:48 PM
Ummm...we'd be doing it in better places? My sex life is pretty good right now. Ok, ok, I'll play along....maybe I'd have a super hot pool boy..... or two..........

Ah the truth comes out

SP1966
09-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Someone needs to work on her imagination... ;)

farsscf
09-03-2008, 02:04 PM

I could clean a pool... and fill half of that description

Marius_Ursus
09-03-2008, 02:19 PM

I love that movie.

farsscf
09-03-2008, 02:27 PM

is there an application process?

IronCamp
09-03-2008, 02:30 PM
is there an application process?

Yes, all volunteers must meet my personal inspection! ;)

farsscf
09-03-2008, 02:35 PM
Where does the line start?

IronCamp
09-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Where does the line start?

LOL! :D

ArchAngel'73
09-03-2008, 11:53 PM
negged

double negged

re-negged

:eek:

bad aim, I don't see nuthin' on my cp yet.:D:p

You a Pepsi man?

Tyrbolift
09-04-2008, 12:08 AM
:eek:

bad aim, I don't see nuthin' on my cp yet.:D:p

You a Pepsi man?I was just kidding and I prefer Coke, it's just that I liked that commercial when I was about 12, about the first two times they played it. Then when they decided to release it as a single I just about puked.

Iron Barbarian
09-04-2008, 12:08 AM
I kind of like David Lee Roth's answer: Money may not buy happiness but it will buy me a boat big enough to sail right up next to it. LOL

ArchAngel'73
09-04-2008, 12:12 AM
I was just kidding and I prefer Coke, it's just that I liked that commercial when I was about 12, about the first two times they played it. Then when they decided to release it as a single I just about puked.

LOL, I've never seen it, too young (no negz:p), but they've had many versions. That POS came out as a single?
Imo, its even worse today with saturation and repetitive advertising.

Tyrbolift
09-04-2008, 12:23 AM
LOL, I've never seen it, too young (no negz:p), but they've had many versions. That POS came out as a single?
Imo, its even worse today with saturation and repetitive advertising.The commercial was such a smash success that they hastily released a full length version as a single, but took out the word Coke and substituted something else.

gbg
09-04-2008, 05:09 AM
Imo, its even worse today with saturation and repetitive advertising.

Your making me feel old! I'd rather have a shot of tequila if your buying drinks ;)

DanVanVliet
09-04-2008, 06:53 AM
Your making me feel old! I'd rather have a shot of tequila if your buying drinks ;)

Padron right?

gbg
09-04-2008, 07:18 AM
Padron right?

http://www.patronspirits.com/en/

Nothing other than......:D

DanVanVliet
09-04-2008, 07:21 AM
http://www.patronspirits.com/en/

Nothing other than......:D

Cool link my fav is the silver I leave it in the freezer then yea baby.

FitMoney
06-20-2009, 03:02 PM
It's not really an issue right now, but had I enough money to finance some of the larger projects I had in mind, I would move forward with all of them without delay rather than waiting and negotiating financing...that is, of course, the end goal...

It's refreshing to see this post. I think that we'd all get bored after a while if we had all the money we needed for life, and we'd be right back to work - Only we'd be working on something we really believed in.

Marius_Ursus
06-20-2009, 03:12 PM
I'd buy a small farm with goats, donkeys, chickens, ducks, and lot of land for growing lots of food.

Old-Time-Lifter
06-20-2009, 03:15 PM
Pay all my bills the day they came. :(

IronCharles
06-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Ahh, another thread brought back from the dead!

Well, I would buy a cabin on the MV World, and cruise for a few years!

This ship is docked in Portland this weekend:

http://www.aboardtheworld.com/

The city picture, in this 3 picture rotation is Portland, Oregon, which is 30 mins from me:

http://www.aboardtheworld.com/lifestyle/

http://extravigator.com/discussion/92/aboard-the-world-of-residensea/