PDA

View Full Version : A simple thank you....

Fifty+
08-31-2008, 02:48 PM
I wanted to thank djl, IronCamp, sp1966 and rpaul for your efforts in helping me get my pics resized and posted. After 3 hours of using resizit, creating folders and transfering them to this site, I finally have a few pics in my....section..?? I forgot what it's called. Computers *^#@##**^!

Thanks for your time and efforts.
phil

SP1966
08-31-2008, 02:51 PM
Your welcome!

And damn, you're looking good, I see a little OldSuperman in that pic! At 53... amazing!!

gbg
08-31-2008, 02:56 PM
Great people on this forum!
And now back to you........DAM!!!!!!! fifty+ is now fifty - looking good :D
hope to see more ;)

Fifty+
08-31-2008, 03:09 PM
Ok, after 3 hours of getting them here, I can't find them.....I posted 4 more pics and I saw them before I closed out my profile....where would they be???

gbg
08-31-2008, 03:15 PM
Ok, after 3 hours of getting them here, I can't find them.....I posted 4 more pics and I saw them before I closed out my profile....where would they be???

I'm going to have to ask for a spoon things are starting to look a little fishy ;)

TuffGirl
08-31-2008, 03:17 PM

Oh, GEEZ! Here we go again... :D

Fifty+
08-31-2008, 03:18 PM
I'm going to have to ask for a spoon things are starting to look a little fishy ;)

You're going to make me cry....really, how many places can they be? Was I suppose to save them somewhere? I figured if I saw them then they were posted....

And thank you for the nice comment.

gbg
08-31-2008, 03:21 PM
You're going to make me cry....really, how many places can they be? Was I suppose to save them somewhere? I figured if I saw them then they were posted....

And thank you for the nice comment.

LMAO!!!:D you remind me of me with the computer it took me over a year to post a pix, I feel for you :) you'll get it just call out for the computer gang!

Fifty+
08-31-2008, 03:56 PM
LMAO!!!:D you remind me of me with the computer it took me over a year to post a pix, I feel for you :) you'll get it just call out for the computer gang!

Ok, ok good news, I found them. They were in my library, your uploaded profile pictures.:) Now how do I get them to "photos" in the area which says "personal info. and background"? I want to put them where they can be seen......

gbg
08-31-2008, 04:11 PM
Ok, ok good news, I found them. They were in my library, your uploaded profile pictures.:) Now how do I get them to "photos" in the area which says "personal info. and background"? I want to put them where they can be seen......

I think you just go to "upload pictures" and it should automatically upload from your computer.

Fifty+
08-31-2008, 04:52 PM
I think you just go to "upload pictures" and it should automatically upload from your computer.

FINALLY! I uploaded to Members Forum and they wound up in both places...

Thanks for being there! I was going a little nuts.

rpaul11
08-31-2008, 05:45 PM
looking good man...glad you got it straightened out

Karl_Hungus
08-31-2008, 06:05 PM
I agree with the others -- you are definitely looking good!

djl_ottawa
08-31-2008, 06:47 PM
Dude, no problem on the help. Any time you need some help for anything computer, there are many of us muscle geeks on here.

ntrllftr
08-31-2008, 07:42 PM
Just checked out your photos.
You know me by now. Pulling no punches. ;)

I have to say, DAYUM nice job!!!!!!!

SP1966
08-31-2008, 07:45 PM
Just checked out your photos.
You know me by now. Pulling no punches. ;)

I have to say, DAYUM nice job!!!!!!!

And I have to say, DAYUM, the wife no your up past bed time?

ntrllftr
08-31-2008, 07:46 PM
And I have to say, DAYUM, the wife no your up past bed time?

check my last blog post in my bodyspace. ;)

SP1966
08-31-2008, 07:48 PM
check my last blog post in my bodyspace. ;)
Yes, but before she left she said have the kids in bed by 9:00, she meant all of them...

;)

When is your show Carl?

NotTooLate
08-31-2008, 09:13 PM
I really liked you before I saw you. Now I love you haha ;)

Darn fine work there buddy. You look hot :D

Nice gym you have there too. Wish mine looked like that :(

StressMonkey
08-31-2008, 09:34 PM
Nice work. Arm looks awesome.

Fyi, this is a super easy way to resize photos and it doesn't require going to a website to do it. It's for Windows XP. Don't know what you're running.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/learnmore/tips/eschelman2.mspx

NotTooLate
08-31-2008, 09:43 PM
Nice work. Arm looks awesome.

Fyi, this is a super easy way to resize photos and it doesn't require going to a website to do it. It's for Windows XP. Don't know what you're running.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/learnmore/tips/eschelman2.mspx

Cool. I use other software but that looks easy for some applications where you don't need any fancy stuff. I just downloaded it. Thanks :)