PDA

View Full Version : Muscle Asylum Project NO Plasmacore

Jefften10
08-28-2008, 10:33 AM
Despite negative reviews on this company (most likely due to it being associated with MT) I came accross a buy one get one 50% off sale at GNC. So instead of picking up superpump like I had planned on, I decided to give these products a shot.

Ingredient profile for NO Plasmacore actually looks decent:
It inculdes a few forms of L-argamine, BCAAS, a small creatine blend, caffenie and yohimbine, beta alanine and other "power intensifing stuff"

Overall opinion: The product did its job very well. I had a good pump throughout my sets, and my endurance was increased. I have started a new workout which includes uping my sets from 3 sets to 4 sets, and this product has helped me adjust to my new workout. I also notice a huge difference in recovery. That was the most important things! I have used purple wraath and advocate it, but I wanted something that accomplished what purple wraath and white flood accomplish. This product seemed to be a good answer for the price I got it for.
Taste is decent.
Don't waste money if it is not on sale, otherwise a good useful product (if done right)

Hope that helps someone.

zidanny
08-28-2008, 11:14 AM
Despite negative reviews on this company (most likely due to it being associated with MT) I came accross a buy one get one 50% off sale at GNC. So instead of picking up superpump like I had planned on, I decided to give these products a shot.

Ingredient profile for NO Plasmacore actually looks decent:
It inculdes a few forms of L-argamine, BCAAS, a small creatine blend, caffenie and yohimbine, beta alanine and other "power intensifing stuff"

Overall opinion: The product did its job very well. I had a good pump throughout my sets, and my endurance was increased. I have started a new workout which includes uping my sets from 3 sets to 4 sets, and this product has helped me adjust to my new workout. I also notice a huge difference in recovery. That was the most important things! I have used purple wraath and advocate it, but I wanted something that accomplished what purple wraath and white flood accomplish. This product seemed to be a good answer for the price I got it for.
Taste is decent.
Don't waste money if it is not on sale, otherwise a good useful product (if done right)

Hope that helps someone.

i got suckered into buying 2 tubs of this crap, did nothing but make me feel ill, the taste was horrilble, no energy, only a tiny pump but that probably would have been there anyway.
nothing to do with MT cos MT`s products have worked for me but this stuff was garbage.........my opinion thats all.