PDA

View Full Version : Cutting NEED ADVICE!

HamannKid
01-25-2002, 12:05 PM
Ok, so since the last time I spoke with you guys I went on the bulking diet and I gained 9lbs, I think mostly fat. The diet was consisting of NLarge2 3 scoop 3 times a day, plus 5 meals and. 5g of Creatine. I went from 138 to 147 in just 18 days or so. Unbelievable. What bothers me is that my abs gained fat. 3 Weeks ago my body fat was 7.18%, I still need to measure what my body fat is right now. Anyway, I think I知 ready to cut. So, I need your advice on cutting. What sups should I take? I know that I will be taking Xenodrine, it did work for me before very well. I will continue taking Creatine and will add Glutamine (probably 5-10g a day.) I知 changing my training schedule to include a lot off cardio, probably 3-4 times a week 20-35 min of running. What else? Any suggestions? Are there any other supplements that can help me cut fat? What about my diet? I know I have to still eat 5 meals a day. Can you guys post some of the diets your are maintaining when cutting? How much carb should I take, how much protein? Another question is about protein; does it really make sense to take extra protein when cutting? Doesn稚 protein make you gain fat? Any specifics brand of protein that you might recommend?

Any help/comments is VERY appreciated. This is the first time in my life I値l be cutting, so I can use any help you can offer me,

Oh yeh, did I mention I知 going to Cabos San Lucas in mid March? I want to get leaner before that.

Bulldog
01-25-2002, 01:27 PM
I'd suggest :Protein/ECA fat burner/Glutamine/HMB + decent multivit.

you need to increase the cardio.... intensity and duration burns fat, ( within reason obviously).

you need to at least maintain protein intake or you'll lose what muscle you've added.

I've found that cheap protein tastes foul and adds fat. The decent stuff blends well with water.

I'm not sure about creatine whilst cutting. you can't add muscle and cut.

HamannKid
01-25-2002, 02:07 PM
Protein/ECA ? Is it proteing that contains ECA? Whats ECA? Brand recommendation?

What about HMB, which brand is good?

Anxed
01-25-2002, 02:52 PM
ECA = ephedra, caffeine, asprin

I personally have used Thermadrene and Hydroxycut, but Ive
heard most people recommend Xenadrine... Im gonna go
with the Xenadrine personally...

WHOSYOURDADDY02
02-03-2002, 10:20 PM
Im going to cabo san lucas at the end of march! hah...lookin to cut my gut too!

HamannKid
02-04-2002, 11:31 AM
Nice!!!! Cabos should b alot off fun.. I've never been there but my friends are regulars.... FAT or no FAT Im goign to PAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

mflair2000
02-04-2002, 11:47 AM
during cutting phase...cardio must increase 3 times per week...40min moderate pace.

my question...is does it matter instead of doing 3 cardio days & 3 weight days...i just combine...to 3 gym days...where cardio is done either before or after weights?....(my schedule is extremely busy..so it's tough to get to the gym 6/times per week)

thnx