PDA

View Full Version : Strained forearm???

Vheissu
05-23-2008, 04:11 PM
The other day I really blasted my biceps. The next day thought my left arm was beyond painful. I feel a tug at my tricep and forearm when I try to extend my arm. I have to keep my arms folded and close to my body. Any ideas what this might be, and how to recover from it?

dezimmer
05-23-2008, 05:08 PM
I worked bi's today and I had some pain in my forearms. I was wondering what it could be as well. While doing curls it wouldn't hurt but after I set the barbell down my right forearm especially would start hurting badly. I would also like to hear responses to this.

Vheissu
05-23-2008, 05:12 PM
I worked bi's today and I had some pain in my forearms. I was wondering what it could be as well. While doing curls it wouldn't hurt but after I set the barbell down my right forearm especially would start hurting badly. I would also like to hear responses to this.

I know exactly what you are talking about, but unfortunately what I am experiencing is different. The pain is at the the end of my tricep where the tricep meets the forearm.

Penetrators21
05-23-2008, 06:34 PM
rest ur forearms...1-2 times a day do low intensity exercises or message...u should work with what is tolerable (as far as pain) doing the exercises...after the exercises do some good stretching for several minutes...then ice or ice message ur forearms...when ur forearms feel better start working out at higher intensities...some advice listen to ur body and take care of it adequately to help prevent future injuries...