PDA

View Full Version : Hooking up with your client(s)?

timperry
05-19-2008, 08:22 PM
How many of you have actually hooked up a client(s). I see it at my gym alot. It's more of a social scene with the trainers, than actually training. I just here alot of trainers sleep with clients as well as other trainers

John Prophet
05-19-2008, 08:30 PM
just depends on what kind of person u r. Its pretty unprofessional though, dont u think?

Pretty sure thats what they make bars and clubs for.

EMISGOD
05-19-2008, 08:34 PM
I see trainer on trainer a lot, which is questionable, but somewhat understandable. Trainer on client is extremely bad form, in my view...if you want to do that, I don't think it's a client~trainer relationship anymore as the dynamics have all changed. This also may negatively impact your reputation as a trainer, while a trainer on trainer relationship would not necessarily carry that kind of implication.

jules_d1
05-19-2008, 08:46 PM
I wouldnt be comfotable dating or hooking up with a client. It is unprofessional. Dating/hooking with a member of the gym may be a different story but still, if that did happen i would never discuss it or display any affection to them within the gym.

not likley to happen though.

D1-FS-19
05-19-2008, 09:03 PM
Don't do it! Date the members, NO CLIENTS!

devildogbr
05-20-2008, 08:31 AM
Don't do it! Date the members, NO CLIENTS!

i agree... although i havnt hooked up w clients myself i know many trainers who have ... but i do think its unprofessional ... now as far as dating a client... i train my gf somtimes ,,, of course this doesnt really count as a client but my point is if u actually end up w a relationship out of a client then thats not a big deal but dont just make it random

Sikk
05-20-2008, 09:59 AM
i don't do it

other trainers do

but at my gym there is a TON of trainers dating trainers

even the married ones dating other married ones and ****