PDA

View Full Version : Best Overall Pre-Workout Energy/Pump Supplement?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20

rfriedrich9
02-10-2011, 08:27 PM
im currently taking jacked and feel nothing...the first day i took it i was hercules but since then nothing and im up to 3 scoops. Any other suggestions? im looking at superpump is there a difference between the 250 and the max? and would you say that its better than jacked?

pretty sure 1mr is the best product as of right now.... im the same way wit jack3d time to try something new

RJL85
02-10-2011, 09:38 PM
okay so ive read this thread and can see that many 50-100s of people all like the major ones i am interested in buying and trying .

everyone says some work some dont about every brand, which is hard for me to decide ..

basically I want to get as much product as possible for $ value and my other concern is a product with more than just creatine monohydrate because i am already taking it seperately and dont need it with a pre workout supp. when i take now 10g a day 5 in am and 5 with post workout shake ... would taking 10g + a pre workout with just more of the same thing be pointless ?

im interested in the brands that include a creatine matrix and other forms of muscle boosting ingredients ... so that makes me want to lean to hemo rush and nano vapor etc .

RJL85
02-11-2011, 02:30 PM
okay so ive read this thread and can see that many 50-100s of people all like the major ones i am interested in buying and trying .

everyone says some work some dont about every brand, which is hard for me to decide ..

basically I want to get as much product as possible for $ value and my other concern is a product with more than just creatine monohydrate because i am already taking it seperately and dont need it with a pre workout supp. when i take now 10g a day 5 in am and 5 with post workout shake ... would taking 10g + a pre workout with just more of the same thing be pointless ?

im interested in the brands that include a creatine matrix and other forms of muscle boosting ingredients ... so that makes me want to lean to hemo rush and nano vapor etc .

I decided on superpump mini for about $28 and heres my first day review on one serving about 3/4 scoop almost full scoop 30 mins prior to workout .

- i felt energized and focused as it claims moreso than without taking anything before the gym
- i feel more mentally alert after leaving the gym but dont feel entirely full of energy still, I am pretty drained .
- I was able to do 1x10 40 lb and 1x10 1x8 50 lbs on shoulder press, an increase over my usual 30 lbs 40 lbs 40 lbs . increase of 27% .
- I was also able to do 3 full sets DB shrug of 45lb DBs instead of the usual 40-40-45 lb previously an increase of 8% .

not sure what else to say about it than that, any other areas i need to answer when critiquing this product now that its in my system ? shoot me a question and ill answer it !

mward26
02-11-2011, 02:31 PM
I took a full scoop of Assault for the first time. Holy shiekies.

The pump and focus wasssss insane!

HUJUzDUNGEON
02-11-2011, 04:36 PM
1.M.R. is hands down the best.
I have taken HYPERSHOCK, PURE JACK, JACK3D, BOOM, and WHITE FLOOD. None of these made me feel as good , or have a better workout as 1.M.R.
All throughout the workout you want more and more, and it MAKES you train insane!
When you get done with your workout you feel like you can do 3 more. And Im talkin about HARDCORE HEAVY LIFTING HI-REP WORKOUTS!!!
When your blowing past all your buddies and other people in the gym, you will be a believer in 1.M.R.

It is BEAST.

mward26
02-11-2011, 05:15 PM
The only thing that makes 1.m.r so powerful is the insane amount of 1,3 dmaa and caffeine. It's at least 60-75% of just those two.

John1985
02-12-2011, 07:38 AM
ive never used a pre-work out supplement.. i just have 1 question. do you notice your body becomes use to/a mun to the supplement after taking it for a while?

Apoc79
02-12-2011, 08:19 AM
big fan of Jacked 3d still looking to try White Flood

MackNW
02-12-2011, 08:44 AM
People talk to much about the big names here...like noxplode, jack3d, 1mr superdump, **** like that.

I resently tried something a bit diffrent.

N.O. 370.

This **** it killer, each scoop has only 100mg of caffiene so its not loaded with the stuff, and it doesnt have any stims.

It has creatine, argiinine, and special ingrediants that are susposed to help with the absorption of set ingrediant. I take 1 and a half scoops and it works amazing, great pump, clean energy.

I just wish it had some other stuff in it. Im trying to save money so i cant have a whole bunch of products. If it uncluded beta alanine and bcaas then it would be perfect.

Seijuro
02-12-2011, 09:20 AM
I've tried tons of pre-workout supps since lets be honest, who couldn't use a boost of energy & motivation before a grueling workout? I've tried the likes of NO Shotgun, Armageddon, N.O. xplode, nano vapour, animal pump, Super pump, White flood, Jack3d and MP assault. All of them offer good workouts for the most part, some offer stomach issues, some offer better pumps but lack the energy...but I would have to give the nod to Muscle Pharm Assault. I've been through an entire tub now and have another one on its way. I get great pumps where my muscles feel rock hard and bulging, and the energy is there. The focus I get on the stuff is amazing as well, I want to just destroy the weights. It says on the bottle that it gets better with use, which usually proves complete BS but this one seems to do it. I've been having better workouts and really upping my weights lately.
I will say that supplements work different for everyone, but for me this gets my approval 100%.

What flavor did you use for Muscle Pharm Assault? I'm probably going to pick that up next along with 1MR

m1kolenda
02-12-2011, 09:32 AM
I've used black powder and 1MR.
I'm not a fan of the caffine content in 1MR, as i just crash.
Black Power has about 100mg of caffine less then 1MR, and i prefer that.

jquintinjr
02-12-2011, 09:35 AM
People talk to much about the big names here...like noxplode, jack3d, 1mr superdump, **** like that.

I resently tried something a bit diffrent.

N.O. 370.

This **** it killer, each scoop has only 100mg of caffiene so its not loaded with the stuff, and it doesnt have any stims.

It has creatine, argiinine, and special ingrediants that are susposed to help with the absorption of set ingrediant. I take 1 and a half scoops and it works amazing, great pump, clean energy.

I just wish it had some other stuff in it. Im trying to save money so i cant have a whole bunch of products. If it uncluded beta alanine and bcaas then it would be perfect.

caffeine is a stimulant man; and it's spelt ingredient not ingrediant

plumm44
02-13-2011, 08:51 AM
Anyone using USP labs Jack3d?? Its the first pre-workout ive used and it seems pretty wicked..

RJL85
02-13-2011, 11:05 AM
anyone tried N O fury 6 star muscle brand ?

can get it at walmart for like $28 canadian and its made by the muscletech people right so it cant be bad ?

bstafki08
02-13-2011, 03:36 PM
I have taken jack3d, pre surge, supernova, superpump 250, and a few more I cant think of at the moment.
I just started taking the new C4 extreme by cellucor. At the moment I would have to put it at the top of the list. It taste great (fruit punch), gave me energy and a great pump.
the only thing is the cost. it is new so I got a couple of discounts on it. im not sure what the origanal price is but I know there products are extremely expensive.

mward26
02-13-2011, 03:44 PM
Anyone using USP labs Jack3d?? Its the first pre-workout ive used and it seems pretty wicked..

Lol. Jack3d sucks.

djm6464
02-13-2011, 04:39 PM
iv tried a ton of em...some that people never mention

musclespeed, stim wise its good, and i liked it better than jack3d
premax from primordial, fkn expensive, but was good while it lasted, non stim there

the biggies i like jacked, and assault, when the new stim free assault comes out, ill try it for sure

hatefulONE
02-13-2011, 07:14 PM
Shock therapy, combination of blast and poseiden were great, premax is solid but only 10 servings per tub, better for someone who only workouts 3 days a week to make it last, I do enjoy random bulk mixtures as well.

seanpark
02-14-2011, 09:08 AM
So I've been taking the new GNC pre-workout Ravage and I've been getting good results. The only problem is that the aftertaste is like throw up. *don't get grape if you get Ravage* Has anyone else tried it?

ajdelosr
02-14-2011, 10:06 AM
Should you not cycle off your supplement before trying another type? Also wouldn't cycling off of it and going back on it kind of restart the cycle again? It's like building up a tolerance similar to alcohol and drugs. Eventually the smallest dose does nothing for you and you need to take dangerously high levels or more than the average dose. If you cycle off for several weeks I've read that 4 weeks off a substance is optimal and will reset you back to the minimal dose.

RJL85
02-14-2011, 10:44 AM
Should you not cycle off your supplement before trying another type? Also wouldn't cycling off of it and going back on it kind of restart the cycle again? It's like building up a tolerance similar to alcohol and drugs. Eventually the smallest dose does nothing for you and you need to take dangerously high levels or more than the average dose. If you cycle off for several weeks I've read that 4 weeks off a substance is optimal and will reset you back to the minimal dose.

depends if its something you take daily or not, preworkout i am only taking on workout days and you do not need to take it on off days .

creatine i take 2x the dose on workout days and on off days only 1 5g serving ... although i might have to increase that to 10g off days and 15g training days because the kind i have has done **** for me in the last 2 months and ive only gotten stronger off the protein and pre workout i just started using for 2 workouts now .

sctrey99
02-14-2011, 12:11 PM
Out of white water, no xplode, and super pump 250. I prefer NO-Xplode hands down, ive used it for the past two years. However I seem to build a tolerance if I try to take regulary. I may use it every 3rd or 4th workout.

I want to try something else. Was thinking about 1MR or Jack3d. Has anyone tried both of those?

flexworth
02-14-2011, 01:03 PM
I've been using NO Shotgun for well oevr a year and this seems to give me sustainable energy. I tried Superpump 250 recently and I like the product but Shotgun seems better for more.

I have tried 1MR...my workout started out over the edge which was great but half way through I started feeling dizzie and my stomach started hurting; I couldn't eat anything for a few hours after. I probably should've started out with half a scoop instead of a full one. I haven't tried it since but considering giving it another shot. Also considering using something from Universal for pre workout. I like to switch it up now and then.

Musclemass1974
02-14-2011, 01:11 PM
If you had to pick just ONE pre-workout product for energy and/or pump, what would be the best one?

Please pick the product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take pre-workout products, if you should take pre-workout products, or why some pre-workout products are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite pre-workout product and give your detailed reason.)

jack3d or 1mr r the best

Musclemass1974
02-14-2011, 01:12 PM
depends if its something you take daily or not, preworkout i am only taking on workout days and you do not need to take it on off days .

creatine i take 2x the dose on workout days and on off days only 1 5g serving ... although i might have to increase that to 10g off days and 15g training days because the kind i have has done **** for me in the last 2 months and ive only gotten stronger off the protein and pre workout i just started using for 2 workouts now .

the best post workout creatine in my opinion is creature by beast nutrition

Musclemass1974
02-14-2011, 01:13 PM

also six star muscle has a great post workout creatine as well

Mike185
02-14-2011, 02:22 PM
I tried a group of samples including 1.M.R. which I liked, and Lean Revolution, which I definitely did not like. But my number one pick for now would be:

JACK3D

I got it on the cheap 2 for $50 and they last a while and really only have what you need in a Pre workout, and they taste good too.
Lean Revolution made my skin itch. Crazy weird.

jwoytz
02-15-2011, 11:34 AM
FUELD by Velocity Nutrition !!

Tried it today, was the best workout i ever had. i tried most other products on the market, none of them compare. the energy is so nice, pump is crazy, and i didnt crash.

also, its HEALTHY and ALL NATURAL! thats what is crazy...i def wanna buy a bottle of this stuff...they're giving out free samples on their website, you should probably try it

Universal Rep
02-15-2011, 12:19 PM
www.Animalpak.com/RAGE

emers1pr
02-15-2011, 12:44 PM
white flood!!!

GymWarrior1292
02-15-2011, 05:52 PM
Everyone needs to go out and buy a Ravage from Beyond Raw

It is the best pre-workout... Ive tried every popular one out there and this is def my favorite.

You Don't just get energy and a pump like most pre-workouts.

I swear you actually get bigger. It makes your muscles volumize with the first use. Im not talking about that surface NO pump...You get this deep tissue pump that make you feel twice the size.

Another Benifit is the sick mind muscle connection you get from it...You feel your muscle fibers contracting so much with each rep.

Instant recovery and fierce workouts- I am so charged up off this stuff I push my training partner out of the way to get to my next set.

And its not just me...I train at a gym where a lot of bodybuilders train, and everyone has the exact same feedback..

RJL85
02-17-2011, 07:34 PM
anyone tried the allmax brand yet ?

its on sale 25% off at the store i buy from and interested how it stacks up to others ...

still not done my superpump but i def wanna try hemo nano vapor or mr1 etc .

slimguy18
02-17-2011, 09:36 PM
Jack3d .

Cause all my friends love it. They all use it.

slimguy18
02-17-2011, 09:37 PM

I should be doing that but i dont.

slimguy18
02-17-2011, 09:38 PM
Everyone needs to go out and buy a Ravage from Beyond Raw

It is the best pre-workout... Ive tried every popular one out there and this is def my favorite.

You Don't just get energy and a pump like most pre-workouts.

I swear you actually get bigger. It makes your muscles volumize with the first use. Im not talking about that surface NO pump...You get this deep tissue pump that make you feel twice the size.

Another Benifit is the sick mind muscle connection you get from it...You feel your muscle fibers contracting so much with each rep.

Instant recovery and fierce workouts- I am so charged up off this stuff I push my training partner out of the way to get to my next set.

And its not just me...I train at a gym where a lot of bodybuilders train, and everyone has the exact same feedback..

Friend uses that says its not good for you . Ill take his word on that. Jack3d on the other hand is ok to use.

BruinBC
02-17-2011, 10:28 PM
I feel like Jack3d gets a bad rep because of all the blatent shills around here. But I'm seeing good results with it so far. Though I am fairly sensitive to stimulants as I don't drink coffee and rarely drink soda anymore, so take that for what it is worth.

pontn4
02-18-2011, 09:05 AM
Ive tried too many pre workouts to remember. I think bullnox has been the best yet.

hatefulONE
02-18-2011, 11:32 AM
I feel like Jack3d gets a bad rep because of all the blatent shills around here. But I'm seeing good results with it so far. Though I am fairly sensitive to stimulants as I don't drink coffee and rarely drink soda anymore, so take that for what it is worth.

I like jack3d, don't love it, but like it. The issue with all these preworkouts is they are all proprietary, so they don't have to admit how much of each ingredient is in each serving, just a total mass. I like the more simple preworkout mixes, or coffee and whey works surprisingly well.

GymWarrior1292
02-19-2011, 08:40 AM
Friend uses that says its not good for you . Ill take his word on that. Jack3d on the other hand is ok to use.

Not good for you?

Did he give you a reason or do you just beleive what everyone tells you..

Investigate yourself man...you wont get anywhere in changeing your body just buying whatever is popular..

Ravage is a GNC product.. A Co. thats Been around for 75yrs...Bein safe shouldnt be a concern..bein good should be the only concern...and Im tellin you it blows any preworkout i have ever tried out of the water..

I mean it is for the hardcore trainers...so maybe you should listen to your friend..lol

kaylerae
02-19-2011, 03:51 PM
i tried a group of samples including 1.m.r. Which i liked, and lean revolution, which i definitely did not like. But my number one pick for now would be:

Jack3d

i got it on the cheap 2 for $50 and they last a while and really only have what you need in a pre workout, and they taste good too.
Lean revolution made my skin itch. Crazy weird.

backed!!

RJL85
02-19-2011, 07:20 PM
so ive been using superpump for about 5 or 6 workouts now and noticed increase in ability the first 2-3 days with one serving and havent seen much increase on one serving the last 2-3 workout days.

should i then increase to 2 scoops my next workout and see what happens ? and obv take in more water too ?

jscro24
02-19-2011, 11:38 PM
so ive been using superpump for about 5 or 6 workouts now and noticed increase in ability the first 2-3 days with one serving and havent seen much increase on one serving the last 2-3 workout days.

should i then increase to 2 scoops my next workout and see what happens ? and obv take in more water too ?
Yes..... and you should honestly try and drink a gallon of water a day when taking pre workout supplements.

travisjw
02-20-2011, 07:53 AM
Out of SuperPump 250, Jack3D, cellucor C4, and Ravage. The hands down.. best one is Jack3d you get this big tingly feeling from the beta-alanine in it and it just drives me crazy...good stuff!!

SydeShowBob
02-20-2011, 09:46 AM
At the moment im taking Jack3d for a pre, cytogainer for my shake and purple wraath for a intra. I cant really find a post workout supplement. What are somethings that I am missing and what would some good recommendations be? 2.5 months gained 10-15lbs (deffinatly not taking as much gainer as it says) Thanks guys

RJL85
02-20-2011, 08:00 PM
tried a sample packet of razor8

got me almost overly energized and overly jittery and still felt that way after showering
pump felt okay but dont know if it helped me lift any higher weights .

focus wasnt there as much as the superpump did although i have to increase that to two scoops instead of 1 .

i felt this product didnt do good for me but with the allmax muscle prime being not as potent it might be a better option for me ...

trying out ON gold standard whey and hopefully i get better results from that than my old ultimate nutrition whey

xStevenx
02-21-2011, 10:11 AM
tried a sample packet of razor8

got me almost overly energized and overly jittery and still felt that way after showering
pump felt okay but dont know if it helped me lift any higher weights .

focus wasnt there as much as the superpump did although i have to increase that to two scoops instead of 1 .

i felt this product didnt do good for me but with the allmax muscle prime being not as potent it might be a better option for me ...

trying out ON gold standard whey and hopefully i get better results from that than my old ultimate nutrition whey

Well Razor8 is some VERY VERY strong stuff. 400mg Caff (from 5 different sources) plus Yohimb and 1,3 DMAA.

The nice thing is that it isnt a prop blend. You know exactly what you are getting. I always hate when stims are part of a hidden blend. I personally think that stimulants need to be listed in exact amounts on the label.

We say on the label to access tolerance and start with 1/2 scoop. If you try it again use a half scoop you will not feel overly energized.

1/2 Scoop does it for me. And taht way the $36 tub lasts me 80 workouts. I train 3 days a week so it lasts forever!

If I need a big kick, 1/2 Razor8 plus 1 scoop MusclePrime is badass!!

RJL85
02-21-2011, 11:29 AM
Well Razor8 is some VERY VERY strong stuff. 400mg Caff (from 5 different sources) plus Yohimb and 1,3 DMAA.

The nice thing is that it isnt a prop blend. You know exactly what you are getting. I always hate when stims are part of a hidden blend. I personally think that stimulants need to be listed in exact amounts on the label.

We say on the label to access tolerance and start with 1/2 scoop. If you try it again use a half scoop you will not feel overly energized.

1/2 Scoop does it for me. And taht way the $36 tub lasts me 80 workouts. I train 3 days a week so it lasts forever!

If I need a big kick, 1/2 Razor8 plus 1 scoop MusclePrime is badass!!

yeah if muscle prime is a bit less intense i think that might be my best bet, its on sale at my local store till the 28th 25% off so im thinking about it

xStevenx
02-21-2011, 11:53 AM
yeah if muscle prime is a bit less intense i think that might be my best bet, its on sale at my local store till the 28th 25% off so im thinking about it

Yea MusclePrime is less "intense" Razor is designed for balls to the wall energy while MusclePrime is designed as more of a performance based well rounded pre workouts.

25% off is a good deal, dont pass it up!

deedup15
02-21-2011, 12:27 PM
By far NO Shotgun is my FAV!

dice83
02-21-2011, 08:52 PM
anyone tried the allmax brand yet ?

its on sale 25% off at the store i buy from and interested how it stacks up to others ...

still not done my superpump but i def wanna try hemo nano vapor or mr1 etc .

I'm taking the creatine and L-arginine. Both are just as good or better than others I've tried at a very good price. From what I've researched they use high quality ingredients to make their supplements.

dice83
02-21-2011, 09:01 PM
GNC Ravage made me feel like crap. I felt weaker and couldn't finish a workout. I have tried plenty of preworkout supplements and never had a problem. I think they put a lot of unnecessary stuff in the product to hype it up.

xStevenx
02-22-2011, 10:36 AM
GNC Ravage made me feel like crap. I felt weaker and couldn't finish a workout. I have tried plenty of preworkout supplements and never had a problem. I think they put a lot of unnecessary stuff in the product to hype it up.

i know why this happened

it is from GNC

pelsh
02-22-2011, 01:02 PM
My vote definitely goes to Controlled Labs White Flood. Like all other Controlled Labs products, they work and taste great. Give's me lots of energy and focus. Definitely a staple now.

Props to CL for continually improving there already amazing products. I'm a pretty loyal customer so when I find something I like I stick to it. CL will continue to get my support.

GlennFootball51
02-22-2011, 01:54 PM
I have taken c4 and no-xplode and they were both pretty good, but ive been taking jack3d for 2 months now. Amazing energy great taste.. I believe its the best.

Grape Bubblegum flavor^^

GymWarrior1292
02-22-2011, 06:46 PM
Oh yeah

Sure because AllMax Nutrition is awesome????? ha ha

I believe GNC Recalled or Discod your product line cause it didn't sell.

Dont be sour about that.. Wasnt their fault

All the products that are talked about on this forum Jack, Superpump, Muscle Milk, ect. are popular and MAKE $$$ because they are in GNC stores.

If You wanna claim your about the product and not making money..ok let's talk results

Ive gotten shredded for shows drinking wheybolic up to 5days out......

Pound the rapid drive BCAA 5000 (that tastes like Koolaid), and l-cartinine with Krazy muscle sparing fat loss..

Thats all Im saying..

pkahnman
02-22-2011, 06:48 PM
My vote definitely goes to Controlled Labs White Flood. Like all other Controlled Labs products, they work and taste great. Give's me lots of energy and focus. Definitely a staple now.

Props to CL for continually improving there already amazing products. I'm a pretty loyal customer so when I find something I like I stick to it. CL will continue to get my support.

this

LPFraga
02-23-2011, 04:24 AM
I've only tried Jack3d till now. Good feeling when taking it. No jitters and shaking. Great feeling all day long, even after a harsh workout.

koury7
02-23-2011, 04:51 AM
Anyone here using Labrada's supercharge?? If so, which flavor do u guys use?

Thanks

WideReciever5
02-23-2011, 12:12 PM
No Shotgun definitly did a number on my stomach as well, but the pumps were unbelievable

**** shotgun just get a hot bitch to snort jackD off ur dick then your good to go

jrogowski
02-23-2011, 12:14 PM
Thats what happens when you spend money on Pre Workouts that aren't Jack3d and N.O. Xplode.

that_guy52
02-23-2011, 08:49 PM
Superpump - great pump, had serious stomach issues prior to my lift, good taste but couldn't get past the stomach irritation, overpriced

NO-explode - self explanatory, I think everyone and their mom tried this stuff, pretty effective I guess, avg priced

Jack3d - Probably the best Pre-workout. Small serving size, best tasting by far. You know when it kicks in. Pre-workout tingles are common from the beta alanine. Keeps me focused. The only issue I had was with tolerance. By the end of the bottle, I'm normally up to 2.5 scoops to get the same effect. Noticed some post-workout cramping, but may be due to lack of water throughout the day. Cheap and a must have.

C4 - First off it took me a good 3 weeks to even track the stuff down. Finally got it last week.Tastes pretty sweet, almost too sweet but has a good flavor. Think super sweet kool-aid lol. Got the same tingling feeling from Jack3d and the beta alanine but didn't really notice anything after that. I've only done one scoop and I'm thinking I need to up the dosage. Cheap but the verdict is still out on the stuff for me.

Overall, Jack3d is the best imo. 4 flavors to choose from, small (effective) scoops, and easily affordable (around 25 bucks) and even cheaper in bulk. I'd give it a shot if u want something to wake ur ass up before lifting or even for a boost in energy throughout the day. If you don't get the pump u want from this, I'd def stack with something else. That's my 15 cents....

matze92
02-26-2011, 02:03 PM
From all pre-workout supps I have taken so far NO explode has been the most effective one.

RJL85
02-27-2011, 06:58 PM
HAS ANYONE TRIED ALLMAX MUSCLE PRIME ?

how does it compare to

gaspari super pump 250
1mr
dymatize xpand caffeine free
muscletech nano vapor

Mr-Tripster
02-27-2011, 07:15 PM
I'm very surprised that in the past bunch of pages i've looked back only 1 person mentioned Assault. When i did a search for assault vs jack3d people seemed to like assault better.

I guess once i run out i'll be trying out white flood.

runnsmith
02-28-2011, 10:00 AM
it was You that brought warmth when my world went cold.

rhotisserie
02-28-2011, 10:18 AM
I'm about to try White Flood. I've tried a few others. My personal experience ranks like this:

1. SuperPump250
Great energy, Not too jittery, No major crash, decent pump

2. Essential AniN.O. Energy
Good Energy Increase, no increased focus, no increased pump, no side effects. Not only good for workouts, but also late nights and early mornings.

3. Jack3d
Good energy and focus but I build a tolerance to it before I finish the jar. I Experience crash afterward and the energy is unstable at more than 2 scoops so that I can't workout. Also, the intensity of my pump is not notably increased. Great value.

4. Cytonox
Pump was wicked intense, skin felt like it wanted to explode. major increase in vascularity. Focus is still unmatched. Found that i could do many more reps, but not much more weight. Took waaay to long to get out of my system, left me jittery for many hours. Crash was terrible. When I went off of it, I went through a week some crazy withdraw symptoms. I think the product was discontinued.

5. Force Factor
Only Product I've just dumped in the garbage after half a bottle. There was huge increase in vascularity. Increase in number of reps i could perform. Every cell in my body felt like it was vibrating. Not a good feeling. Heart started beating abnormally. Would feel disoriented for most of the day. Had stressful dreams at night. Went through withdraw when I discontinued use.

jmangy7
02-28-2011, 02:03 PM
I want to take assault by Muscle Pharm as anyone tried it?

OFarrell86
02-28-2011, 03:28 PM
A big mug of black coffee, no milk or sugar :)

Mr-Tripster
02-28-2011, 04:08 PM

I am taking it however i dont have much to base it on since i just started lifting again 3 weeks ago. From what i could feel, it will not increase your max lifting obviously however it will keep you lifting around that weight steadily. I got the Raspberry Lemonade and it tastes like cough medicine.

toddsterr44
03-01-2011, 04:48 AM
I have tried jacked, m5(cellucore) no shotgun and they've all been great. Jacked giving the best hyped up feeling. M5 giving me the huge pumps and allowance to just keep going. I stay in the gym longer. Try some m5 guys!!!

z3ro
03-03-2011, 01:13 PM
Take this for what it's worth.

For the past 3 months I've tried a lot of different methods of increasing my energy levels during a workout. Since I workout in the afternoon (1530-1700 typically) I tend to be tired from the start. It's for this reason that energy supplements are important for me.

Anyways, I was at a Gold's Gym in San Antonio about 2 weeks ago and there were some GNC reps (yeah, I know, just hear me out). They were offering samples of some new products such as protein smoothies, energy supplements, etc. They had this stuff called ACG3. I've seen it on these forums but most posts are just ridiculously transparent advertisements. So I decided to try it out. After about 20 minutes I felt like I was superman. I pushed 5-10lbs more than usual, no exaggeration. I did 4 sets of dumbell presses, 4 sets of flyes, 4 sets of pushdowns, 4 sets of dips, and 4 sets of forearm curls. After that I went upstairs and did 20 minutes of cardio and 100 situps. I probably could have done a marathon as well, but I was hungry.

I didn't notice any crash, but the only issue was that I couldn't go to sleep until about 0100 (I took ACG3 at around 1800). I ordered some from GNC a week ago and it was moderately priced at around $39 for 60 servings if you one-scoop it, 30 if you're a madman and opt for two scoops. It tastes great as well, and only comes in pink lemonade flavor.

Like I said, take it for what it's worth, but ACG3 is excellent. So far that is.

sctrey99
03-06-2011, 02:16 PM
no-Xplode is my fav so far. The first energy drink I tried was Xplode and loved it. When it ran out i tried superpump and wasent blown off my feet. When I finished superpump off, I tried two sample packs of whiteflood and didnt notice to much difference. Then went back to NO-Xplode and was again impressed. Xplode gave me the best 'hyped up' feeling and seemed to make me not want to leave the gym. I started Jack3d today. If it doesnt impress me ill finish it out and prob. just stay with Xplode. BSN set the bar with this stuff.

NO-Xplode > Superpump 250
NO-Xplode > Whiteflood

ryndisher_old
03-06-2011, 02:55 PM
Well my vote would have to be for no-xplode, not much experience though because its the only thing ive used. :P

geneticcode
03-06-2011, 04:41 PM
Animal Rage

charles890
03-06-2011, 07:47 PM
Assault for the win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jack3d is for sucker

astonmartin26
03-06-2011, 08:47 PM
I started taking this stuff beacuse I have always like BSN products. The only problem with everthing for ME is caffiene it really screws with my body anxiety, jittery keeps me up till 4 ect. So when I saw new product I was really excited I have taken both styles and shotgun and I do get the pump still and my drive and focus are there. So I am endorsing this as a good product if caffiene screws with you.

Now BSN can you please make a bigger size because its really hard to fit my hand in that tiny jar??!?!...LOL

Pleasurer
03-08-2011, 07:50 PM
Jack3d makes me Run Like a Race horse on the tread mills .. People in Gym stare me as if i am the new Usain Bolt!! My Sprintin records is yet to be broken @ the Gym on a treadmill for 20 mins ..

Jack3D is the NAME! Mindblowing Pre-Workout Supplement!

JohnnyChristian
03-08-2011, 09:33 PM
Taking jack3d right now, so far my fav pre-w/o out of all pre-w/os i've taken in past (muscle rush, assault, anadraulic state gt)

Anybody got any reviews on APS Mesomorph?

Universal Rep
03-09-2011, 09:51 AM
Animal Rage

Energy? Performance? Focus? Without the crash, mood swings, jitters and stim dick?

Animal Rage reviews are rollin' in... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132239423

www.animalpak.com/RAGE

ItalianoVero
03-09-2011, 04:37 PM
Can anyone suggest a good extremely low stim pre workout i can take along with OEP? I hafto cycle off my Jack3d for a while..

dago85
03-10-2011, 05:40 AM
Can anyone suggest a good extremely low stim pre workout i can take along with OEP? I hafto cycle off my Jack3d for a while..

dymatize extreme pump caffeine free

sachap17
03-10-2011, 05:58 AM
I have used superpump 250, jack3d, no-explode, buzzurk, and 1MR.....

The most energy, biggest pump and focus I got from these products would be 1MR!

Second would be jack3d.

1MR really gave me a great pump and turned me into a beast in the gym! GREAT PRODUCT

-chap

Bragaz77
03-10-2011, 10:03 AM
I have always liked the NO-Explode. It keeps me focused, gives me energy and great pumps. Only draw back for me is the dizziness and upset stomach that I seem to get after my workouts when I take the NO Explode. The good out weighs the bad here I think, but I am interested to try another and see if I get the same reaction. Just not sure which one to tryout.

Culler
03-10-2011, 11:32 AM
I've used and will rate the following:

NaNOx9 - 6.5/10 - Found to be decent energy & pump, but is very expensive and well, the pill form I was never a fan of, especially taking so many for a pre-workout supp.

Jacked3D - 9/10 - Decent price, taste was very good (fruit punch), I like the compact scoop, small container, easy to transport with me. Excellent pumps, good focus!! Great product, I would use it again.

WhiteFlood - 9/10 - GREAT PUMP with the flood. Insane energy and focus, had a bit of a crash though. Decent price and I liked the flavour. One of my fav. products.

SuperPump 250 - 7.5/10 - Found it gave me a great pump, great energy but because I spent WAY too much time in the bathroom because of it, I won't use it again. And it was a bit pricey IMO. Taste was awesome though.

NO Shotgun - 8.5/10 - Have only used it one night, which was last night, fund the pumps to be ok, I was expecting a bit more, but I will re-evaluate once I work my Chest & Bi's over the weekend. Good taste, decent price. Energy and focus was through the roof though!

csbrown147
03-10-2011, 12:18 PM
Been a long time user of NO Xplode. From the moment that stuff touches water. Nice pump, energy, focus and great value.

Just finishing my first bottle of Superpump Max. Good stuff but takes 3 servings for me to rep the benefits. energy and focus.

gerge28
03-10-2011, 06:06 PM
a quick question guys?!?

what would you say gives more energy, C4 extreme, or ACG3? the guy at GNC was trying to push ACG3 on me, but i thought C4 gives more energy,IDK. Thoughts?!? thanks guys

-Gerge

WilliamMuscle
03-10-2011, 07:03 PM
what is the best among these three focusing pump and energy?

Mr-Tripster
03-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Well i just tried white flood.... you get the pump and it stays there even after your 1-2 minutes break between sets. Assault on the other hand is great for endurance but not much for the pump.

gerge28
03-11-2011, 02:11 PM
guys please someone answer me, i really need this, which is better for Energy Per Scoop based on experience, ACG3 or C4 extrme from cellucor?!?

-Gerge

Universal Rep
03-11-2011, 02:13 PM
Animal Rage sample... www.UniversalNutrition.com/Rage

ZeChemist
03-12-2011, 07:09 AM
ive used GNC's Ravage, Jack3d, no-xplode, a-akg powder, and c4 extreme....c4 is definitely the best for me, saw great pumps and my endurance went up while on this...good stuff right here

Ryan314
03-12-2011, 12:48 PM
Thoughts on Hemo Rage Black vs. Hemo Rage Ultra Concentrate?

Mofood
03-12-2011, 07:37 PM
Animal Rage is by far the best pre-workout I've ever used

myplanb31
03-13-2011, 06:23 PM
Cellucor C-4. Tastes great and kicks in right away, gives me great pumps, and it is cheap.

kyhall93
03-13-2011, 08:18 PM
White flood owns.

Mr-Tripster
03-13-2011, 08:38 PM
My endurance seems to be getting hit hard from White flood. The first few sets for each muscle are good and then i cant lift anything.

Herr_Doberman
03-13-2011, 09:41 PM
White flood owns.

I second that.

Bought the white raspberry flavor, taste a bit strange but its the best pre workout supp ive ever tried. I feel like an animal on this and ive crushed all my pr this week end.

Very satisfied.

I have also tryed no-xplode,Jack3d,no shotgun,muscleprime.

Rating:
1- White flood (Insane workouts)
2-NO-xplode (Good product will buy again )
3-Muscleprime (similar to no-xplode)
4-Jack3d (Does nothing for me)
5-NO shotgun (made me sick had to stop after 20 min)

bliz88
03-14-2011, 01:17 AM
I never had problems with N.O xplode before. I still find it the best. I tried a shot of NaNO vapor and it sucked. The flavour i mean. It was strawberry or something. Anyway, N.O's best flavour for me would be lemonade. Tried orange but didn't really like it.

N.O had me pumped and it does help increase your lifts or endurance awhile. Psychology? Probably, but yeah i would buy it again if i had more cash but i'd rather spend it on bcaa or something else.

Curling Caleb
03-14-2011, 03:29 AM
1MR for intense focus and energy. Flavor isn't the best but flavor doesn't matter to me.

J_MaSS
03-14-2011, 11:35 AM
I'll do my best to give a quick rating but I've been out of it for a while and I'm just getting back in.

Superpump 7/10

Shotgun 8/10

No xplode 7/10

Just tried 1 scoop of jacked 3d so I can't really give a solid review but it does have some pretty intense focus. 9/10 what I liked about this most is no jitters!

Now I'm stuck between picking up some jacked, or cellucorr c4... They have a deal on the c4 right now so I might give that a try.

How long do u guys stAy on the pre workout supplements before cycling off?

Universal Rep
03-14-2011, 12:07 PM
Animal Rage is by far the best pre-workout I've ever used

Free sample here... www.universalnutrition.com/rage

Ur not alone in this assessement... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=645141633&posted=1#post645141633

"Price aside, I'd take Rage. I've been using it since it was released, and haven't had a PWO come close to what I've experienced so far... it puts me on another level when I'm at the gym. I can't say that WF gave the same results, although it did provide good energy. And I can also say it provides no crash (for me at least). I took it twice at 5AM before my 8-5 workday, and even at 2 and 3 PM, I felt nothing in the sense of a crash."

"Definately a great product. I have the pills and they kick in about 20 minutes after taking them. Increased energy with no crash. Sustained energy and just great overall. Way better than jacked. By a longshot."

"I used Rage for the first time yesterday for legs and cardio. It was pretty sweet, and was not too happy that today was my day off as I'm dying to try it on upper body. Can't wait till tomorrow morning! Also going to stack it with Animal Pump since I got a sample of that with my rage... As for the taste, I don't get what people are complaning about. No, it's not as good as superpump, but it's way better than Jack3d and NO xplode, and you don't need to drink much water anyway..."

"Talk about getting a lift on days u are tired this will do the trick, Rage has me sweating hard and upbeat everytime i take it, never gives me a crash thats why i gave it a 10 i have previously taken 1mr and yes it does give u energy its just not as smooth as rage and 1mr gave me a major crash. Rage to me might be a perfect preworkout to take if ur cutting and taking a fat loss supplement i can see rage making amazing progress."

"i have to say holy fuking sh*t...i just got my animal rage in and had a workout. let me put it this way, i just finished a jack3d container and started it without cycling off...AND it feels at least 3x as good! crazy pumps and energy jack3d cannot even compare to. once i finished i didn't want to leave the gym. the best part isthere was no crash... going to recommend this to all my friends"

“Energy/Focus: I didnt feel anything within the first 10-15 minutes. I actually though it was gonna be bunk. In all fairness I had 20grams of whey and 15grams of PB before which may have marginally slowed absorption. At about 25minutes it hit hard. Not sick overwhelming hard but I felt my mind switch gears. Therafter I was pacing in between sets and very focused. Equally as focused as 1,3 dimeth without the increase in the propesity for prison violence. No zoning out. Your cognitive is completely functional. The energy is reminiscient of WhiteFlood at 4 notches higher maybe. Then after about 2 hours it seamlessly transitions into a calm but alert state. Im not jiving you. It was absolutely seamless. No crash at all. No cns fatigue. 10/10

Strength/Endurance: the only reason i quit training was on account of the clock. I could have easily kept going another hour maybe. Endurance is hot. I was as strong on most of my lifts but at zero carbs i didnt expect much though your push well beyond the pain threshold.”

“I had mentioned in my post to try Rage that I had taken 1MR before... Only difference was with 1MR a couple hours after the workout I felt like crap and had an unbelievable crash. I took it prior to work and was in a terrible mood that day, likely due to the fact that I was crashing and had no choice but to be awake at work. But Rage gave nothing like that at all. 8 hours after taking it I felt good, so I don't think that you'll get a crash or anything, even with the high dosage of caffeine, unless you're particularly sensitive to caffeine or stims in general. Even now as I type this I feel no crash. Roughly 3:30 hours after taking it I'm all good.”

“Just get it...its awesome stuff. I cant afford to be dragging on the come down the way I do off 1,3 dimeth and like you I been squeemish about DAA. I seen some of the neurotoxicity studies and im koo of that. Rage lived up to the hype in my book...I been a faithful disciple of the Flood but I really enjoy Rage.”

"Just wanted to let you guys know what i thought.....I ordered this the first day it came out. I've tried it 3x about to go to the gym and use it again today. I've tried 1mr jacked serum sp250 white flood etc pretty much all of em k-otic c4 etc This is the best the energy and focus is so intense. i have never gone over 1 scoop because well it says on the container you never have to and also it was just so intense... tried a few others was very excited when it was released it didnt just live up to expectations it crushed them, Thanks alot guys appreciate the formulating of such awesomeness, I really hope some of you guys read this and decide to try it, Ironclad guarentee you cant go wrong. I doubt any of you will be disapointed."

"I used it for shoulder and that sh*t works, lol. No crash or jitters and best of all no stomach issues. It's super clean energy and the focus is insane, I've got two lil tubs and I've got to say the other impressive thing is the flavor and mix ability. This all came from half a scoop as some reps recommend and IMHO it's great and best of all 1/2 scoop gives you 88 servings. So thumbs up to Universal."

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION
03-14-2011, 01:00 PM
In this review of every pre-workout I've ever tried, I will specificy whether I used a full tub or whether it was a sample. The numerical ratings will be based on effects/profile only.

Anadraulic State GT - Very underrated in my opinion. Yes, it has a big prop blend. But when it comes to clean, stimmed energy, this was the best in my books. I didn't notice any of the advertised hormone modulating benefits, but I just loved the energy it provided. 1 scoop was all it took to get me going, and yes, it even gave me some focus. There were a few occasions where I'd use it as a morning pick-me-up instead of coffee, it made me feel that good.

Tub - 8.5/10

Presurge Unleashed - When I had my first scoop of this, I knew I had found the one. I was getting ready to do some very heavy deadlifts, and never before did I feel so eager to just get on my knees and RIP. PSU gave me everything I wanted: great energy, noticeable pumps, and a very, very intense focus. Adequate dosing of creatine made it an instant staple in my routine.

Tub - 9.5/10

1MR - I have tried multiple samples of this. The energy was outstanding, but the crashes were horrible. Strangely, nothing in the supplement besides caffeine can really potentiate a pump, but the pumps I got on this were second only to nitrated products. Really weird, but I liked it.

Sample - 8/10

White Flood - I thoroughly enjoyed the energy on this stuff. The profile is lacking due to the prop blend, but nonetheless, I had a fair bit of focus on it. Also, no crash which was nice. One of the better stimmed preworkouts without 1,3.

Tub - 8.5/10

Infinite Labs Juggernaut - Didn't get much out of this to be honest. Not even energy really. The guys over at Infinite Labs are great people, so I feel bad saying this (yes, it was a free sample :(), but I always give honest reviews, and I have to say this is one of the worst pre's I've ever tried. Didn't do anything negative, but I literally noticed nothing.

Sample - 2/10

Quake 10 - I can't really comment on this, because the sample I tried was clumpy and black. Something was wrong, and it basically made me puke.

Sample - N/A

BBS Carnivore - To date one of my favorite products so far. Really gave me superior strength on the day I took it, and I also just felt great in the gym. Would recommend to anyone, its a shame it doesnt get much hype on these forums.

Sample - 9/10

Neogenix Cryoshock - This provided me with outstanding energy, but like so many other supplements mentioned above, there was no focus or pump. No real performance enhancing benefits. I.e. another cup of coffee.

Sample - 6.5/10

Neogenix Bodyforge - Now this I liked a little bit more. I could feel a noticeable increase in endurance on the days I took this; just an overall better attitude in the gym, and I was in no rush to get out of there. Made lifting days enjoyable.

Sample- 8.5/10

Superpump250 - This was a lot like juggernaut; it did nothing positive or negative for me. Literally felt no effects in all departments. I know a lot of people swear by this, but it just didn't work too well for me.

Sample - 2/10

Universal Shock therapy - So I'm not thrilled about the profile of this, but the workout I had on it was nothing short of amazing. The pumps were there, the energy was there, the endurance was there. Didn't feel much focus, but the product delivered and is another very underrated preworkout on these forums.

Sample - 9/10

SNS Agmatine - Whether you consider it a preworkout or not, the pumps on this were great, and the endurance was even better. Inter-set recovery time was decreased for all 3 workouts I used this, which definitely helped speed up my workouts while reaping the same strength benefits.

Sample - 9/10

Thermolife Pump-Bol - From the first few days of using this product, my endurance was through the roof. High rep sets became way easier. Squatting became way easier. Pumps wer incredible. And the profile is well-formulated and non-prop. To date the second best preworkout I have ever tried.

Tub - 10/10

MAN Clout - Another stud in the preworkout category. Two major things I noticed: my mood was instantly elevated after taking clout, and my strength started to skyrocket after a few weeks of using clout. This stuff is the real deal folks.

Tub - 9.5/10

MAN Body Octane - I did not get as much out of this as I would have hoped. Much like pump-bol this made high rep sets easier, but not to the same degree. Other than increased endurance, I did not notice any stim-free energy or focus. Good formula, but wasn't incredible.

Tub - 8/10

Omega Sports Ultima - After coming off a heavy stent with stims, this was my go-to supp. For the first week, I felt nothing. It just couldn't compete with 400mg caffeine. But then the effects slowly crept in. Now that I have been stim-free for 4 months, the effects are outstanding. My focus after taking it is simply unreal. I do get very real stim-free energy. I don't get pumps from this, but instead I get something much greater: consistent improvements in performance. I can't explain how, but this amazing blend has given me consistent improvements in strength, endurance, and overall health ever since I started using it. To date, the best preworkout I have ever tried.

Tub - 10/10

BSN No-Xplode- This product always provided me with good, clean energy. It often put me in a good mood and got me ready to lift. I didn't notice any pumps while on the product, and my focus wasn't noticeably better either, but as far as clean energy, this is up at the top. The profile leaves more to be desired and is definitely behind the times with that big of a prop. blend.

Tub- 7/10

ABB Speed Stack RTD - This provided a serious rush of energy. At high levels of caffeine, this stuff gave me headaches at high doses. I also experienced shortness of breath and a rapidly beating heart. Nonetheless, I feel it gave me some serious energy for heavy sets, so its effects should not be underrated.

Sample - 7/10

ABB Speed Stack Pumped N.O. RTD - This had less energy than the original speed stack, but I must say, the pump was very real. I was noticeably fuller for about an hour after the workout as well. The energy level was just right; not enough to cause any nasty sides. Still no focus though.

Sample - 7.5/10

CytoSport Fast Twitch RTD - Simply put, another good energy supplement. Obviously profile is lacking. Not much to be said here; provided about the same benefits as a cup of coffee.

Sample - 6/10

BSN Endorush RTD - Had it on 2 occasions. Both occasions, there was some VICIOUS energy. Probably one of the best if not the best energy supplement I've ever used. Yes, better than supplements with 1,3 like 1mr. Again, no pumps and no focus; just insane energy.

Sample - 7.5/10

Well that's all for now. I'm sure there's a few that I missed here and there, and there are many more I will try in the future. I will keep this thread updated as I sample each new preworkout to let you know how it goes.

bb.com member reviews wide array of both stimulant and no stim pre-workout products. PreSurge Unleashed comes out on top for stim pre-workouts.

CraigPauga
03-14-2011, 06:28 PM
bullknox

hozer33
03-16-2011, 07:39 AM
ive tried whiteflood, jack3ed, and presurge unleashed. Presurge unleashed i felt was overall better then all.

SHOCKandAWE77
03-16-2011, 07:42 AM
you guys know that no2 pump stuff doesn't work.

Iv worked out with and without supplements. no difference other then the fact i have more money and i wasn't contributing to making so snake oil salesman rich.

akronassain22
03-16-2011, 08:07 AM
Anadrualic State GT 40 minutes before workout and Anadrualic Pump driving to the gym has been the best for me. Other good ones for me include SuperPump Max and Horsepower (stim free).

The one's that did not agree with me 1MR, Jacked and K-Otic.

A couple I would like to try but haven't yet include Pump-Bol and Juggernaut.

akronassain22
03-16-2011, 08:27 AM
What I like to do is find somebody who has given a positive review on a pwo supplement that you really liked as well and search out the other products that he has also given a positive review. You can find a positive review for any PWO product ever made. I think this method will help you narrow down the products you should should try. Personally, I would never buy a full tub of anything without at least trying it out once - but that's just me.

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION
03-16-2011, 08:27 AM
ive tried whiteflood, jack3ed, and presurge unleashed. Presurge unleashed i felt was overall better then all.

Yup and a NEW flavor of PreSurge is shipping this week and should be at retailers 1-2 weeks! Its our best flavor yet IMO.

JohnnyBravo25
03-16-2011, 11:28 AM
Jack3d- not much of a taste, made me a little shaky, 100% focused, Pumped me up before workouts, gave me energy the lasted even after leaving the gym, like I Had to keep moving.., If you dont drink enough water you will crash, A little bit of a tingle sensation, itchy sometimes, a few red blotches here in there.. Didnt give me a pump.. I used it for about 4 weeks.. 4 days a week..

No xplode- Orange flavor is awesome..Good clean energy,Focus was there.. didnt last as long as jack3d, no crash after..Pretty much no side effects. No caffiene... Felt good after taking it, not cracked out... Felt a bit more of a pump then normal.. I used it for 4 weeks also.. 4 days a week

hxa
03-16-2011, 12:19 PM
Animal Pump for me, but haven't really used anything else.

I'm thinking of trying Animal Rage, or maybe something different. Brb, gonna read through this thread.

Universal Rep
03-16-2011, 01:27 PM
Animal Pump for me, but haven't really used anything else.

I'm thinking of trying Animal Rage, or maybe something different. Brb, gonna read through this thread.

Animal Pump is a solid pre-workout supp, but it's mainly for "pumps". Animal Rage is about performance, focus and energy.

1. Read this thread instead as it won't take as long, haha... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132239423&page=6
2. Request a free Rage sample here... www.universalnutrition.com/rage
3. Try said Rage sample
4. Done and done

hxa
03-16-2011, 01:59 PM
Animal Pump is a solid pre-workout supp, but it's mainly for "pumps". Animal Rage is about performance, focus and energy.

1. Read this thread instead as it won't take as long, haha... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132239423&page=6
3. Try said Rage sample
4. Done and done

Cool, thanks for that. I'll definitely give it a try. Other stuff I've used gave me such a crash. Always went back to Pump.
Rage sounds awesome, just what I need.

TheMatzah
03-16-2011, 02:54 PM

3. Try said Rage sample
4. Done and done

Is it safe to mix the two? pump and rage?

never tried either, but very curious about them..

CONTROLLED LABS
03-16-2011, 03:14 PM
what is the best among these three focusing pump and energy?
try a FREE white flood sample:

http://www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack.php

Well i just tried white flood.... you get the pump and it stays there even after your 1-2 minutes break between sets. Assault on the other hand is great for endurance but not much for the pump.

White flood owns.

I second that.

Bought the white raspberry flavor, taste a bit strange but its the best pre workout supp ive ever tried. I feel like an animal on this and ive crushed all my pr this week end.

Very satisfied.

I have also tryed no-xplode,Jack3d,no shotgun,muscleprime.

Rating:
1- White flood (Insane workouts)
2-NO-xplode (Good product will buy again )
3-Muscleprime (similar to no-xplode)
4-Jack3d (Does nothing for me)
5-NO shotgun (made me sick had to stop after 20 min)

WOW, thanks for all of the great white flood feedback guys. also, in case anyone isnt aware, white flood is on sale now (with the coupon code on its product page) for only $17.99 for 50 servings on bodybuilding.com :eek:

JD009
03-16-2011, 10:55 PM
Been using Jack3d lately and man has it increased my workouts. Get an amazing tingling sensation and during sets I have immense concentration. Sometimes I don't even realise that I've gone way over my usual amount of reps because I'm so focused. Been told its not for everyone but it sure works for me.2 scoops just 30min before and I'm set.

Universal Rep
03-17-2011, 06:53 AM
Cool, thanks for that. I'll definitely give it a try. Other stuff I've used gave me such a crash. Always went back to Pump.

Read the reviews... Users are ravin' about the lack of a crash after usin' Rage.

Is it safe to mix the two? pump and rage?

never tried either, but very curious about them..

Yep. Many are doin' that as we speak... But drop the stims (red capsule) from Animal Pump first... With Pump, ya get ur NO, creatine and "pumps". With Rage, ya get energy, focus and performance.

TheMatzah
03-17-2011, 08:12 AM
Read the reviews... Users are ravin' about the lack of a crash after usin' Rage.

Yep. Many are doin' that as we speak... But drop the stims (red capsule) from Animal Pump first... With Pump, ya get ur NO, creatine and "pumps". With Rage, ya get energy, focus and performance.

awesome, will do. ordered some samples as did my buddy...will let you know.

Universal Rep
03-17-2011, 08:16 AM
awesome, will do. ordered some samples as did my buddy...will let you know.

Nice. Ur gonna be in for a treat...

tlockwood78
03-17-2011, 01:56 PM
If you had to pick just ONE pre-workout product for energy and/or pump, what would be the best one?

Please pick the product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take pre-workout products, if you should take pre-workout products, or why some pre-workout products are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite pre-workout product and give your detailed reason.)

I love Yok 3d when i take it around 90 minutes prior to my workout I get insane pumps, focus and neverending energy. I love this product. My veins are popping and I can feel the pumps all the way down to the bone.

Universal Rep
03-17-2011, 02:01 PM
Anyone wanna a chance to score a free can of the new Animal Rage?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132755253

TheMatzah
03-17-2011, 02:19 PM

I wish I could..

WildBill22
03-17-2011, 05:30 PM
I got the best results from superpump250 and superpump max

dago85
03-18-2011, 03:45 AM

3. Try said Rage sample
4. Done and done

animal rage is like= animal pump+ animal m-stack?

Can i know how can i get this, in ITALY?

furyhockey
03-19-2011, 09:11 AM
I love Yok 3d when i take it around 90 minutes prior to my workout I get insane pumps, focus and neverending energy. I love this product. My veins are popping and I can feel the pumps all the way down to the bone.

TheMatzah
03-19-2011, 09:49 AM

hehe, there's a lot of hype about Yok3d, wonder if it's just that or it's actually a decent product?

jfrog5982
03-19-2011, 05:03 PM

Like another poster mentioned, I'm surprised that this is mentioned so little. I can't really compare it to other pre-workout stimulants because it's the only one I have tried, but I do notice a difference between using it and not using it.

I was lazy for a few years and started working out with P90X. I went without a pre-workout stim for a year. I just started on Assault three weeks ago, and while I don't feel any extra power, I do feel a huge jump in endurance. I can do more pull-ups, push-ups, and reps of pretty much everything later in the workout than I could without a pre-workout stim.

I take the half-scoop, which is for people who aren't "extreme" lol. The Raspberry Lemonade tastes a little bit like medicine, but it's decent.

TheMatzah
03-20-2011, 06:39 AM
Like another poster mentioned, I'm surprised that this is mentioned so little. I can't really compare it to other pre-workout stimulants because it's the only one I have tried, but I do notice a difference between using it and not using it.

I was lazy for a few years and started working out with P90X. I went without a pre-workout stim for a year. I just started on Assault three weeks ago, and while I don't feel any extra power, I do feel a huge jump in endurance. I can do more pull-ups, push-ups, and reps of pretty much everything later in the workout than I could without a pre-workout stim.

I take the half-scoop, which is for people who aren't "extreme" lol. The Raspberry Lemonade tastes a little bit like medicine, but it's decent.

I agree 100%. Assault boosts endurance like crazy, I tried it last year and felt like I could work out for hours. Endurance, focus, pump are all off the charts. It doesn't give you the hype feeling, or 'tingle' but everything else is great.

TheMatzah
03-20-2011, 06:41 AM
white flood is on sale now (with the coupon code on its product page) for only $17.99 for 50 servings on bodybuilding.com :eek:

Now if that deal is still going on today, might have to grab that for later on.. White Flood is great! Are there going to be more flavors for it later? The taste is the only thing that had to grow on me, not my fav.

kd29fan
03-20-2011, 09:49 PM
Jack3d is the BEST I've ever experienced. Nanovapor was my favorite but gave me the runs, black powder was awesome, superpump250 (see nanovapor) ...had good experience with altered state, gakic hardcore was pretty awesome as was myoshock hsp...I'm sticking with Jack3d.30 mins preworkout and I'm usually working out for at least 2 hours. Till I find something that works better (if possible) you'll find this in my stack forever!!!

Universal Rep
03-21-2011, 07:37 AM
animal rage is like= animal pump+ animal m-stack?

No. It's unique in the Animal line. Animal Rage is not a "pump" product but a pure energy/focus/performance product.

Can i know how can i get this, in ITALY?

I'm not sure about this. I'll see what I can find out.

TheMatzah
03-29-2011, 05:03 AM

Does Rage have 1.3-Dimethyl in it? Saw some disturbing info about the long term effects from that. Not sure who to believe on that though. Every pre I've taken, including C4 right now, has it included.http://assets.bodybuilding.com/forum/images/icons/icon9.gif

dago85
03-29-2011, 05:35 AM

thanks..

cherrydo
03-29-2011, 05:49 AM
Im not even sure if half the people on this post have tried the product or just talk bad about it for no reason, but NO Explode has the ultimate blood Gorging Pump I have ever felt in my entire pre-workout drink binge.

TheMatzah
03-29-2011, 07:36 AM
Im not even sure if half the people on this post have tried the product or just talk bad about it for no reason, but NO Explode has the ultimate blood Gorging Pump I have ever felt in my entire pre-workout drink binge.
Yep, tried it a few yrs back..gave me heart palpitations up to 6 hrs after training. Not a good look.

CONTROLLED LABS
03-29-2011, 10:23 AM
Now if that deal is still going on today, might have to grab that for later on.. White Flood is great! Are there going to be more flavors for it later? The taste is the only thing that had to grow on me, not my fav.

sure is, just 2 more days left on the coupon after today. use 20 ounces of cold water with 2 scoops and its great tasting

je1ani
03-29-2011, 11:27 AM
NO-Xplode still does it for me.

smoothballer
03-29-2011, 06:25 PM
Does Rage have 1.3-Dimethyl in it? Saw some disturbing info about the long term effects from that. Not sure who to believe on that though. Every pre I've taken, including C4 right now, has it included.http://assets.bodybuilding.com/forum/images/icons/icon9.gif

No, Rage does contain 1.3-Dimethyl

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35323-.Animal-Rage-FAQ-1-Does-Animal-Rage-contain-1-3-dimethylamine

TheMatzah
03-29-2011, 06:35 PM
No, Rage does contain 1.3-Dimethyl

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35323-.Animal-Rage-FAQ-1-Does-Animal-Rage-contain-1-3-dimethylamine

thanks, but damn ..."some potential side effects including severe mood swings, major "crashes", "stim dick" (e.g., erectile dysfunction), jitters"

You meant it does not right?

--> We have in Animal Rage a powerful product that does not need the inclusion of 1,3 dimethylamine when it comes to pure power and performance. This stuff hits you hard and fast and the best part is it lasts.

smoothballer
03-29-2011, 07:15 PM
thanks, but damn ..."some potential side effects including severe mood swings, major "crashes", "stim dick" (e.g., erectile dysfunction), jitters"

You meant it does not right?

--> We have in Animal Rage a powerful product that does not need the inclusion of 1,3 dimethylamine when it comes to pure power and performance. This stuff hits you hard and fast and the best part is it lasts.

Yes, sorry about that it does not contain it. Major typo right there...my bad.

TheMatzah
03-30-2011, 04:28 AM

no problem, just reading that FAQ I gained respect for Universal/Animal. I've never tried any of there stuff, but putting the consumer first is decent. I wonder how many guys would still take a pre-w/o knowing that in the long term it can give you E-Dysfunction. That's some serious sh!t. But it's addictive, that tingle..the rush, etc..

Hoping my rage samples get here soon.http://assets.bodybuilding.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

TheMatzah
03-30-2011, 04:30 AM

speaking of crash, I tried AminoEnergy few mths ago: instant energy for 15 mins then huge crash, uncontrollable yawning..felt like I was cracked out with no sleep = horrible. Not recommended at all. My review is in that section.

It looks like I wasn't the only one who had those effects from it.

cherrydo
03-30-2011, 05:42 AM
cant agree more when it comes to weight training. I take it simply for the pump and thats it....hands down best pump all time but some nights can cause tossing and turning not sleepless by any means. Its really like a powder form of steroids and after each tub i find a big increase in muslce fullness and NEVER had any digestive system problems NEVER!

TheMatzah
03-30-2011, 08:09 AM
cant agree more when it comes to weight training. I take it simply for the pump and thats it....hands down best pump all time but some nights can cause tossing and turning not sleepless by any means. Its really like a powder form of steroids and after each tub i find a big increase in muslce fullness and NEVER had any digestive system problems NEVER!

which product? rage or pump?
http://media.fukung.net/images/16476/wecanhas.gif

TheMatzah
03-30-2011, 11:51 AM

Animal Rage.

they see me rollin' and they hatin'
http://media.fukung.net/images/23544/a0f17fb22cc0694b5e5d437b18dd3006.gif

Son21387
03-30-2011, 12:21 PM
I've read somewhere there is a supplement that helps reduct or get rid of the lactic acid build up in your muscle during workout so you can train harder and longer. Anybody has any idea what this could possibly be? I tried searching but can not find it so I'd thouhgt I would post it here. Thanks!

TheMatzah
03-30-2011, 01:28 PM
I've read somewhere there is a supplement that helps reduct or get rid of the lactic acid build up in your muscle during workout so you can train harder and longer. Anybody has any idea what this could possibly be? I tried searching but can not find it so I'd thouhgt I would post it here. Thanks!

I just completed a log on CON-CRET creatine that helped with that and reduced DOM's by over 90% It's a solid supp. Check it out.

Universal Rep
03-30-2011, 01:32 PM

No. Here's the FAQ as to why not... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35323-.Animal-Rage-FAQ-1-Does-Animal-Rage-contain-1-3-dimethylamine

TheMatzah
03-30-2011, 01:36 PM
No. Here's the FAQ as to why not... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35323-.Animal-Rage-FAQ-1-Does-Animal-Rage-contain-1-3-dimethylamine

oh yeah I know, smoothballer replied earlier, those FAQ's are great. Very good to know Universal cares about the consumer. Appreciate it!

Looking forward to the Rage samples, hopefully will arrive before Saturday.

Son21387
03-30-2011, 08:52 PM
Oh yeah I currently take that supps, the pineapple tastes amazing but the supplement has beeen very positive for me.
I just completed a log on CON-CRET creatine that helped with that and reduced DOM's by over 90% It's a solid supp. Check it out.

TheMatzah
03-31-2011, 08:38 AM
Oh yeah I currently take that supps, the pineapple tastes amazing but the supplement has beeen very positive for me.
yep, no doubt

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION
03-31-2011, 08:51 AM

You're thinking of beta-alanine, check out the article in my sig and our research backed beta-alanine formula IntraXCell.http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/intra.html

It actually buffers Hydrogen ions(H+) not buffer lactic acid. Lactic acid releases H+ but the left over lactate ion is not the issue in muscular fatigue, it is the build up of H+ that cause muslce pH to drop and fatigue to set in.

TheMatzah
03-31-2011, 09:59 AM
You're thinking of beta-alanine, check out the article in my sig and our research backed beta-alanine formula IntraXCell.http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/intra.html

It actually buffers Hydrogen ions(H+) not buffer lactic acid. Lactic acid releases H+ but the left over lactate ion is not the issue in muscular fatigue, it is the build up of H+ that cause muslce pH to drop and fatigue to set in.

IntraXCell looks solid, thank you!

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION
03-31-2011, 10:07 AM
IntraXCell looks solid, thank you!

1.The original product of its kind
2. The most research backed stand alone beta-alanine formula in the world(FOUR studies on its exact formula
3. Patented, research backed Carnosyn brand beta-alanine.

There's no beta-alanine product that can compare.

TheMatzah
03-31-2011, 10:37 AM
1.The original product of its kind
2. The most research backed stand alone beta-alanine formula in the world(FOUR studies on its exact formula
3. Patented, research backed Carnosyn brand beta-alanine.

There's no beta-alanine product that can compare.
well dayum....I'm sold! Any free samples avail ?
http://media.fukung.net/images/12745/20924442fded02064928f54fdf3d06b3.gif

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION
03-31-2011, 10:39 AM
well dayum....I'm sold! Any free samples avail ?
http://media.fukung.net/images/12745/20924442fded02064928f54fdf3d06b3.gif

Nyyyyceee, I'm sold too!

No, we don't bother wasting the customers time offering samples of this product. Reason being is, it takes 1-2 weeks of daily use of beta-alanine for it to start accumulating enough CARNOSINE(this is where the benefits from BA are derived) in the muscle to increase strength and endurance.

TheMatzah
03-31-2011, 10:45 AM
Nyyyyceee, I'm sold too!

No, we don't bother wasting the customers time offering samples of this product. Reason being is, it takes 1-2 weeks of daily use of beta-alanine for it to start accumulating enough CARNOSINE(this is where the benefits from BA are derived) in the muscle to increase strength and endurance.
yep she's a winner, makes sense on the samples just thought i'd ask...will def check it out.

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION
03-31-2011, 11:54 AM
yep she's a winner, makes sense on the samples just thought i'd ask...will def check it out.

Since we're in a preWO thread, might as well checkout the feedback on our product PreSurge Unleashed! ;) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125194101

Gonnabswole
03-31-2011, 02:08 PM
For energy i'd say either 1MR or Jack3d. Pump on the other hand would be Gaspari Nutrition's Plasmajet.
I think the main reason no one likes it is because its 10 capsules. Personally don't mind it, I am already taking 13 in the morning between vitamins,joint support, and things of that nature. Thats just my opinion though.

TheMatzah
03-31-2011, 02:18 PM
Since we're in a preWO thread, might as well checkout the feedback on our product PreSurge Unleashed! ;) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125194101

oh yah, my buddy who works at Vitamin Shoppe here in Atlanta swears by that stuff...he said it's the best he's ever used. I haven't tried it yet, but will do soon.

TheMatzah
03-31-2011, 02:20 PM
For energy i'd say either 1MR or Jack3d. Pump on the other hand would be Gaspari Nutrition's Plasmajet.
I think the main reason no one likes it is because its 10 capsules. Personally don't mind it, I am already taking 13 in the morning between vitamins,joint support, and things of that nature. Thats just my opinion though.

I agree with you as far as all those capsules, I went thru weeks of it, saw no results. If it works with you that's kewl - diff stuff for diff guys. I've got friends that love jack3d and 1mr, those are both weak to me..

Gonnabswole
03-31-2011, 03:10 PM
I agree with you as far as all those capsules, I went thru weeks of it, saw no results. If it works with you that's kewl - diff stuff for diff guys. I've got friends that love jack3d and 1mr, those are both weak to me..

Yeah it's more of a "what works for you" idea. like i know people who hate superpump250/max but when used it i saw amazing results and increase in pumps so it matters on the person

TheMatzah
03-31-2011, 03:25 PM
Yeah it's more of a "what works for you" idea. like i know people who hate superpump250/max but when used it i saw amazing results and increase in pumps so it matters on the person

Yep, exactly. I agree 100% With SuperDump250, tastes great to me, felt the tingle, then hit the toilet. SuperPump Max is a lot better. I'd buy it again, but still 'searching' for the one.

Right now for me, it's Cellucor C4 and Controlled Labs White Flood. I read some bad stuff on 1,3 dimeth which is in most of them, but not in white flood and animal rage.

Gonnabswole
03-31-2011, 04:16 PM
Yep, exactly. I agree 100% With SuperDump250, tastes great to me, felt the tingle, then hit the toilet. SuperPump Max is a lot better. I'd buy it again, but still 'searching' for the one.

Right now for me, it's Cellucor C4 and Controlled Labs White Flood. I read some bad stuff on 1,3 dimeth which is in most of them, but not in white flood and animal rage.

I actually have taken White Flood twice now, both tubs 100 serving, the electric lemonade is the best by the way, and i loved it! wasn't as overpowering as some "ultra concentrated" formulas, but was still enough to give me enough energy and thats all i really look in a pre-workout is the energy i get from it. Now i am currently waiting for c4 to come in, ordered it yesterday.

TheMatzah
03-31-2011, 07:30 PM
I actually have taken White Flood twice now, both tubs 100 serving, the electric lemonade is the best by the way, and i loved it! wasn't as overpowering as some "ultra concentrated" formulas, but was still enough to give me enough energy and thats all i really look in a pre-workout is the energy i get from it. Now i am currently waiting for c4 to come in, ordered it yesterday.

C4 is great, - the 1,3 dimeth. Did you get fruit punch or orange? Orange is stronger, 3rd gen chrome series, for some reason, at least just to me.

Gonnabswole
04-01-2011, 02:51 AM
C4 is great, - the 1,3 dimeth. Did you get fruit punch or orange? Orange is stronger, 3rd gen chrome series, for some reason, at least just to me.

I got the fruit punch cause i read some bad reviews on taste for the orange.

TheMatzah
04-01-2011, 05:09 AM
I got the fruit punch cause i read some bad reviews on taste for the orange.
oh that's weird, they both taste great..up to personal preference again like most stuff.

C4 is a great pre-w/o, let me know how ya like it.

Gonnabswole
04-01-2011, 07:47 AM
oh that's weird, they both taste great..up to personal preference again like most stuff.

C4 is a great pre-w/o, let me know how ya like it.

Will do should be getting something within this next week

bajiboy
04-02-2011, 10:55 PM
got my tub of C4..trying it out later. Cant wait!

TheMatzah
04-03-2011, 07:35 AM
got my tub of C4..trying it out later. Cant wait!

awesome, get ready 4 greatness!

bajiboy
04-03-2011, 07:58 PM
awesome, get ready 4 greatness!

Day ONE was awesome..the tingling sensation, the focus and the workout was a success if I may say so...

My only question is, how do I stack this with D4 thermal shock and T7?

what I did today is I didn't take my afternoon D4 cap or should I just continue it as is?

GaspariMan
04-03-2011, 08:32 PM
I have only tried a few and the best in my opinion is Gaspari SuperPump Max.

Dezertracer88
04-04-2011, 11:40 PM
Has anyone tired PPN Gunpowder? I got a free sample and I liked it, but I was just wondering if anyone else on here uses it and how they like it? I also got a free sample of this stuff N'sane and I did not like it at all. I felt like I was all wacked out and I couldn't catch my breath the whole time I was at the gym.

sushirave
04-04-2011, 11:53 PM
i can't emphasize enough how great c4 is. for me, it is not only the best tasting preworkout out there but it gives amazing pumps on just one scoop.

in my opinion, the taste of animal rage is intolerable. have to force it down and the pumps were all right. if u are deciding on a preworkout supplement, definitely go for c4.

Hardgainer554
04-05-2011, 07:43 AM
Hey been reading up on the C4..looking to find somthing comparable or better than Jack3d. I like USPs products but just wanting to try somthing different. What is yalls opinion on the C4 compared to Jack3d. Also Im taking Yok3d..can I still use this with the C4?

TheMatzah
04-05-2011, 09:03 AM
Hey been reading up on the C4..looking to find somthing comparable or better than Jack3d. I like USPs products but just wanting to try somthing different. What is yalls opinion on the C4 compared to Jack3d. Also Im taking Yok3d..can I still use this with the C4?

C4 is much better than Jack3d, without a doubt. I use to swear by Jack3d, until I beta-tested C4 last year. You can get it on sale now on here or in GNC (bogo/gold card week).

There's fruit punch and the new orange flavor, both taste great.

TheMatzah
04-05-2011, 09:04 AM
i can't emphasize enough how great c4 is. for me, it is not only the best tasting preworkout out there but it gives amazing pumps on just one scoop.

in my opinion, the taste of animal rage is intolerable. have to force it down and the pumps were all right. if u are deciding on a preworkout supplement, definitely go for c4.

I agree, C4 is great. Haven't tried rage yet..

bajiboy
04-05-2011, 11:45 AM
I agree, C4 is great. Haven't tried rage yet..

Dude, cardio yesterday and took C4 to see if it would help make me through the spin class..worked awesome!

TheMatzah
04-05-2011, 01:03 PM
Dude, cardio yesterday and took C4 to see if it would help make me through the spin class..worked awesome!

Yup, no doubt...good stuff! which flavor did you get?

bajiboy
04-05-2011, 09:49 PM
Yup, no doubt...good stuff! which flavor did you get?

fruit punch...I tried the orange and I thought that was a little too sweet to my liking. And one scoop is more than enough

dumbbell_detrick
04-12-2011, 04:54 PM

If i had to choose only 1 that would be no other than Jack3d it gives u great pump and lots of energy. The taste is great also.

TheMatzah
04-12-2011, 07:10 PM
If i had to choose only 1 that would be no other than Jack3d it gives u great pump and lots of energy. The taste is great also.

Have you tried others? I grew tired of Jack3d, used to love it. I've found much better pre w/0 supps after that.

dumbbell_detrick
04-13-2011, 03:16 PM
Have you tried others? I grew tired of Jack3d, used to love it. I've found much better pre w/0 supps after that.

What have u found thats better than jack3d i been using it for a while. i've tried white flood but taste is horrible. Let me know of some great pre W/O supps

TheMatzah
04-13-2011, 03:40 PM
What have u found thats better than jack3d i been using it for a while. i've tried white flood but taste is horrible. Let me know of some great pre W/O supps

White Flood - fruit punch tastes good, it took me awhile to like it

C4 - tastes great, very effective
my review: http://tinyurl.com/C4review

LIT-UP - tastes amazing, also effective
my review: http://tinyurl.com/AppNutLITup-review

CONTROLLED LABS
04-13-2011, 06:31 PM
very strange, which flavor did you get and how much water/powder did you use?

White Flood - fruit punch tastes good, it took me awhile to like it

exactly, most love it :)

dago85
04-14-2011, 12:34 AM
i love white flood fruit punch.. taste is amazing and i would drinking it in every moment

Coupee36
04-14-2011, 07:24 AM
white FLOOD hands down.. minus the side effects :( but will confirm the product puts out RESULTS!!

TheMatzah
04-14-2011, 08:53 AM
exactly, most love it :)

I concur, it's def a great one. The taste & effectiveness is excellent. But that's the whole CL line-up anyways, one of the top companies out there., without a doubt.
http://www.sbmuscle.com/ProductImages/subproductimages8/white%20flood.jpg

TheMatzah
04-14-2011, 08:54 AM
i love white flood fruit punch.. taste is amazing and i would drinking it in every moment
Yah bro, me too. It's great!

white FLOOD hands down.. minus the side effects :( but will confirm the product puts out RESULTS!!
what side effects? there aren't any..

what did you experience?

badclams
04-14-2011, 09:17 AM
black powder reigns supremeThat was my first go at a pre-workout supp and I really liked that one too.

beaverBFP
04-14-2011, 02:58 PM
Need help from some fellow canadians, whats the best pwo you can buy in canada, cant buy online unfortunately...

Ive tried jacked,sp,no shotgun

TheMatzah
04-14-2011, 03:23 PM
Need help from some fellow canadians, whats the best pwo you can buy in canada, cant buy online unfortunately...

damn bro, you can't buy online? stuck always paying retail...?

that stinks. Have you tried C4 by Cellucor or White Flood by Controlled Labs?
http://media.fukung.net/images/11338/d8b04b1aed240a3c42e359e509bdca58.gif

beaverBFP
04-14-2011, 03:40 PM
well i go to popeyes since gnc is trash lol i checked and i dont think they have c4 but they do have white flood but i think they have it pretty pricey :s hows assault?

TheMatzah
04-14-2011, 05:58 PM
well i go to popeyes since gnc is trash lol i checked and i dont think they have c4 but they do have white flood but i think they have it pretty pricey :s hows assault?
MP's Assault is great! I didn't get the overhyped energy buzz with it, but the endurance and focus while training is off the charts...It's nice.

Hemo Rage UC is another good one, besides the others ones I've listed already.

I'm not a fan of Jack3d or SP250, SuperPump Max is good if it doesn't make you hit the toilet first.http://assets.bodybuilding.com/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif

Zhouk
04-14-2011, 06:11 PM
What are your guy's reviews on BSN NO-Xplode? I just ordered some but am I going to be regretting it?

TheMatzah
04-14-2011, 06:51 PM
I'm sure you'll love it. I haven't tried it but know guys that are loyal to it. I honestly haven't tried any of BSN products or MuscleTech. They just seem like they do a ton of advertising.

If u can. Let me know how u like it? I'm curious about those igniter shots, but pricey as sh!t.

Universal Rep
04-15-2011, 06:29 AM

Animal Rage should be available in Canada and you can even request a sample... www.UniversalNutrition.com/RAGE

furyhockey
04-15-2011, 06:51 AM
I'm curious about those igniter shots, but pricey as sh!t.

Took one at work and I had the WORST crash/come down after. Felt so sick.

furyhockey
04-15-2011, 06:52 AM

what kind of side effects?

leejr1211
04-15-2011, 07:21 AM
Has anyone tried supercharge Xtreme no from labrada nutrition I've thought bout trying it. I've taken nano vapor but the price and taste suck focus is great though

TheMatzah
04-15-2011, 08:26 AM
Took one at work and I had the WORST crash/come down after. Felt so sick.
damn, well that's now off my list of 'future must try supps'. Appreciate it bro! That's how I felt when I tried a sample of ON's AminoEnergy; I had 15 mins of energy then yawning non-stop for about an hour, felt hungover after it wore off.http://assets.bodybuilding.com/forum/images/smilies/confused.gif No thanks..

Has anyone tried supercharge Xtreme no from labrada nutritionI've thought bout trying it. I've taken nano vapor but the price and taste suck focus is great though
Yeah I've tried that, don't recommend it.

CONTROLLED LABS
04-15-2011, 12:01 PM
yeah, but everything is more expensive in retail stores in canada. compared to the others there its still a much better deal per serving :)

absolutely. just wait until you see what we have up our sleeves next

shouldnt be any sides

I concur, it's def a great one. The taste & effectiveness is excellent. But that's the whole CL line-up anyways, one of the top companies out there., without a doubt.
http://www.sbmuscle.com/ProductImages/subproductimages8/white%20flood.jpg

yup and the affordability as well :)

Dezertracer88
04-15-2011, 01:12 PM
I got a free tub of Super Pump when I purchased Myofusion on my last order and the taste is pretty good (I could care less about taste as long as the stuff works) I feel it gives really good pumps, but it does make me hit the toilet 10 minutes after I take it and while im at the gym. Why is this? Im sketched out about taking anything with 1,3 dimeth because of its side effects. Any suggestions? I also just received my free sample of white flood and ill be trying that out on Monday. Thanks

GoBigOrGoHome12
04-15-2011, 07:36 PM
Where can I purchase n get info on white flood?

TheMatzah
04-16-2011, 07:18 AM
I got a free tub of Super Pump when I purchased Myofusion on my last order and the taste is pretty good (I could care less about taste as long as the stuff works) I feel it gives really good pumps, but it does make me hit the toilet 10 minutes after I take it and while im at the gym. Why is this? Im sketched out about taking anything with 1,3 dimeth because of its side effects. Any suggestions? I also just received my free sample of white flood and ill be trying that out on Monday. Thanks
aka SuperDump 250 = no thanks. I believe it's the magnesium content in it that causes the dumps..not a good look. White Flood on the other hand, doesn't have 1,3 in it & doesn't make you wanna drop some.. so you're good + it's very effective and tastes great!

Where can I purchase n get info on white flood?
It's sold on here, on CL's site, gnc, vitamin shoppe...tons of other sites and pretty much any vitamin or supplement shop. You'll love it, it's no doubt a winner:D

Techno305
04-16-2011, 03:23 PM
i havent tried alot but my favorite is Body Rush which im taking now. The Best tasting pre workout i have ever had i actually Love the taste, strawberry kiwi!

SLEEK_187
04-16-2011, 06:31 PM
Any one help me? Tried x-plode, jack 3d.. I stayed on jack for a while got good results but it made me feel hot and make my face turn red when I train, also put abit off weigh on my face.. Anyone know off a diff sup that doesn't have any off these reactions?

TheMatzah
04-16-2011, 10:19 PM
Any one help me? Tried x-plode, jack 3d.. I stayed on jack for a while got good results but it made me feel hot and make my face turn red when I train, also put abit off weigh on my face.. Anyone know off a diff sup that doesn't have any off these reactions?

Top 4 in my mind:
1. Lit-Up
2. C4
3. White Flood
4. Hemo Rage UC

in no particular order, they're all great.

kmickelow
04-17-2011, 08:46 AM
aka SuperDump 250 = no thanks. I believe it's the magnesium content in it that causes the dumps..not a good look. Its the sucralose that causes the dumps Sucralose is basically a broken down (digested basically) form of sugar (not literally either). So your body just pushes it through along with other stuff ASAP.

Though im sure magnesium isnt helping the effect haha

TheMatzah
04-17-2011, 11:03 AM
pushes it through along with other stuff ASAP.
Though im sure magnesium isnt helping the effect haha
yah it's too bad, flavor is good, effectiveness is good..but who wants to do a drop as you're getting hype to go lift?:confused::confused::confused:

gooballs100
04-18-2011, 06:11 AM
I kinda agree. Works very well but lost its effect after the first container. That first bottle was great though.

TheMatzah
04-18-2011, 07:27 AM
I kinda agree. Works very well but lost its effect after the first container. That first bottle was great though.

yep, exactly how it was for me too. Kinda http://media.fukung.net/images/4546/Stewie%20Retard.gif

texan23
04-18-2011, 08:09 AM
Ive tried noxplode and jack3d
Noxplode was great the first month or so. Basically the first tub
But it also caused great stomach problems and lasted way to long asand way to hard on the heart
But gave great pumps and and energy
Jacked gave me the ultimate energy but absolute no pump so I didn't really care much for it. I really want to try assault Amd see how good it is
So I would go with noxplode but once it makes u sick. Forget it and do get something else cause it just gets worse

Ryan314
04-18-2011, 09:12 AM
Nutrex Hemo Rage Black Ultra Concentrate.

TheMatzah
04-18-2011, 10:43 AM
Nutrex Hemo Rage Black Ultra Concentrate.
yap no doubt, that's a winner too. Definitely gotta be UC version tho'

on their site you can post a review of it, win an iPad 2...not bad heh?

KKNatural
04-18-2011, 11:11 AM
Somebody talk to me about C4. Favorites are HemoRage Black UC and Jack3d. Taken NO Xplode, Assault, SuperPump 250 Max, 1 MR, NO Shotgun. Been hearing a lot of talk about C4 as the newest and baddest. Anybody who has used several pre-workouts can tell me how C4 stacks up? Or maybe what you would compare it to? (i.e. taste, energy, pump, etc.) Thanks.

TheMatzah
04-18-2011, 11:39 AM
Somebody talk to me about C4. Favorites are HemoRage Black UC and Jack3d. Taken NO Xplode, Assault, SuperPump 250 Max, 1 MR, NO Shotgun. Been hearing a lot of talk about C4 as the newest and baddest. Anybody who has used several pre-workouts can tell me how C4 stacks up? Or maybe what you would compare it to? (i.e. taste, energy, pump, etc.) Thanks.

C4 is the sheeeoot! Taste is great, effectiveness is awesome, price is great too!
http://media.fukung.net/images/6468/kramer_works_it.gif

My other favs are LIT-UP, Assault, White Flood, Hemo Rage UC

reviews
C4 -> http://tinyurl.com/C4review
Assault -> http://tinyurl.com/MPAssaultGA
LIT-Up -> http://tinyurl.com/AppNutLITup-review

C4 and Lit-UP taste the best, but the others I listed don't taste bad at all. Just personal preference in the end.

xpin2winx
04-18-2011, 11:41 AM
http://ingoodfeather.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/caffeine.jpg

/thread

in terms of price and effectiveness

gooballs100
04-18-2011, 12:17 PM
Just started using it. I used jacked for awhile and so far I like it better.

TheMatzah
04-18-2011, 01:35 PM
Just started using it. I used jacked for awhile and so far I like it better.
I've tried it, not my fav..taste is good tho'
http://media.fukung.net/images/5584/4Chan20070618000746.gif

gary400
04-18-2011, 03:12 PM
In order my favorite to least favorite of all pre-workouts i tried.
White Flood, N.O Xplode, Lit-Up, Superpump 250, Supercharge Xtreme

WildBill22
04-19-2011, 08:21 AM
If you are looking for a complete pre workout then I would stay away from the concentrated type pre workouts. I have tried Hemo Rage, Jack3d, K-Otic, IMR all are very high in stims and offer little of anything else - imho (I tried them all and most just made me nassous). If you like these you would probably be better off just using caffeine and/or some 1,3 Di. For an all around PWO I have tried SuperPump250, SuperPumpMax, No-Xplod, Juggernaut, Body Rush and Anadraulic State/Pump stack. Of these, Juggernaut has been the best for me. The Superpumps (both 250 and Max) come in a close second. the Anadraulic State/Pump stack is very good but you need both to match the benefits of Juggernaut so it isn't as cost effective. Body Rush and No-Xplod were ok but I rate them behind the others. Everyone will feel different effects from the various PWO's on the market - determine what you are looking for most in a PWO and narrow down your choices then try to get some samples before you spring for a whole tub

TheMatzah
04-19-2011, 08:55 AM
If you are looking for a complete pre workout then I would stay away from the concentrated type pre workouts. I have tried Hemo Rage, Jack3d, K-Otic, IMR all are very high in stims and offer little of anything else - imho (I tried them all and most just made me nassous). If you like these you would probably be better off just using caffeine and/or some 1,3 Di. For an all around PWO I have tried SuperPump250, SuperPumpMax, No-Xplod, Juggernaut, Body Rush and Anadraulic State/Pump stack. Of these, Juggernaut has been the best for me. The Superpumps (both 250 and Max) come in a close second. the Anadraulic State/Pump stack is very good but you need both to match the benefits of Juggernaut so it isn't as cost effective. Body Rush and No-Xplod were ok but I rate them behind the others. Everyone will feel different effects from the various PWO's on the market - determine what you are looking for most in a PWO and narrow down your choices then try to get some samples before you spring for a whole tub

good point but it's also based on personal preference as well. If you haven't tried LIT-UP or C4 you're missing out. LIT-up doesn't give you jitters or make you feel weird, it's just clean energy, great focus and ba-dow...

C4 and Lit-up both taste great, something a caffeine pill won't ever offer. C4 gets you hype with intense focus. White Flood is another one, but I'm just repeating what I stated above.

In the end, sample packs are the best choice when looking for a new one, but then again I've known guys that had great results from a sample pack, then bought a tub, and only experienced the same thing thru half of it. So it's all based on what you like, and how you react to it.

mastikhor
04-20-2011, 05:46 AM
sp250

goldbondmafia
04-20-2011, 08:46 AM
ive tried so many pre workout sups, NO xplode, SuperPump, and there was another I forget....think it was Purple K? none of them worked for me at all it was really weird. my buddies use SP250 tho

tony1208
04-20-2011, 10:00 AM
Anyone try SBL rush yet???

TheMatzah
04-20-2011, 10:16 AM
Anyone try SBL rush yet???

super bowel {movement} league rush?

or BullNox Andorush?
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bcour/images/bullnox_androrush_130_black.jpeg

BodySystem
04-22-2011, 01:33 PM
I have used muscle spike for a while.. Its a very good product. Long lasting energy and amazing pumps. One of the key benefits is the price. You can get muscle spike for like 35 bucks and most NO products will cost you 55 plus!

BodySystem.yolasite.com

DeanC
04-23-2011, 03:08 PM
I've used NO Explode, SuperDUMP 250 and now Jack3d. The Jack3d has worked best for me so far although the pumps are not as intense but the focus and energy are good.

Think I'll dry the CL White Flood next.

TheMatzah
04-23-2011, 03:33 PM
I've used NO Explode, SuperDUMP 250 and now Jack3d. The Jack3d has worked best for me so far although the pumps are not as intense but the focus and energy are good.

Think I'll dry the CL White Flood next.

good choice! White Flood is great, no doubt.

I see you've experienced SuperDump 250 as well :eek: not a great feeling on the way to the gym.

dago85
04-24-2011, 10:35 AM
How's about ULTIMA??

amm165
04-25-2011, 09:33 AM
Animal pump! White flood doesn't do too much for me and I take the two scoops..about to try c4 I've been hearing a lot about it lately.

TheMatzah
04-25-2011, 10:08 AM
How's about ULTIMA??
sorry senor, I've not heard of that one :D

TheMatzah
04-25-2011, 10:09 AM
Animal pump! White flood doesn't do too much for me and I take the two scoops..about to try c4 I've been hearing a lot about it lately.

C4 is great, I'm waiting on my rage and pump samples from Universal....taking 4eva :(

dago85
04-25-2011, 10:54 AM
sorry senor, I've not heard of that one :D

ultima Omege sport free stims..maybe one of the best pre-wo..but it's very expensive

TheMatzah
04-25-2011, 10:57 AM
ultima Omege sport free stims..maybe one of the best pre-wo..but it's very expensive
ah nice, but pricey? :(

RICAMBIO LA REPUTAZIONE! :D

jcosley
04-25-2011, 02:09 PM
my new fav is ANIMAL RAGE....stuff is awesome.

TheMatzah
04-25-2011, 02:11 PM
my new fav is ANIMAL RAGE....stuff is awesome.

caps or powder? heard the powder tastes bad?

camp5376
04-25-2011, 05:44 PM
Has anybody ever tried NYTRIC EFX. I'm debating on it or YOK3D. But not sure !!!

TheMatzah
04-26-2011, 07:33 AM
Has anybody ever tried NYTRIC EFX. I'm debating on it or YOK3D. But not sure !!!

not me, sorry

camp5376
04-26-2011, 07:36 AM
not me, sorry
Ok thanx!!!

TheMatzah
04-26-2011, 07:38 AM
Ok thanx!!!

heard good things about Yok3d, just haven't tried it.. I lost faith in USP after Jack3d stopped having an effect with me. I know Yok3d is pills, so it's up to you if you prefer powder or pills right? If you try it, let us know how it is after a few sessions

camp5376
04-26-2011, 08:58 AM
heard good things about Yok3d, just haven't tried it.. I lost faith in USP after Jack3d stopped having an effect with me. I know Yok3d is pills, so it's up to you if you prefer powder or pills right? If you try it, let us know how it is after a few sessions
Will do I've read up on it but people say YOK3d works about twice and then their body gets used to it but I'm gonna try it anyway. Thanx for the input!!

Plaurina
04-26-2011, 12:44 PM
Xpand Xtreme Pump

sven1olaf
04-26-2011, 08:18 PM
what about Beyond Raw RAVAGE?

I am totally new to the supplement world and the guy at GNC sold me on RAVAGE as the pre he uses.

Pros? Cons? versus other options.

I need info in a very bad way. This supplement world can be incredibly intimidating.

Do you need to cycle on/off these things?

ps. if this is the wrong forum for these questions let me know or just move it as needed.

tia

B-Diesel
04-27-2011, 11:19 AM
Hands down to the new Animal Rage by Animal/Universal. Why? It's perfectly formulated regardless if you take it in powder or pill form. The timing is also never off when it kicks in you can feel it too.

MikeyTBC
04-27-2011, 11:39 AM
I'm a month into my first tub of Presurge. I'm not overly impressed.

I've been using two scoops and while the energy is ok I don't notice a significant increase in pump. The focus and energy is great on the days when I take it with 2 Rezolution but on its own, it's so so.

Once this is done, I'm going to give the green bluge/White flood stack a shot.

In the past I've used Swole (loved it) and SP 250 which is my old stand by now.

gbeezy4
04-27-2011, 03:30 PM
Took assault for the first time today. One full scoop and I felt great. Definitely got a few extra reps in there. Got pumps but I hope it lasts. Only downside is the price. Going to try White Flood nice though.

influence
04-27-2011, 10:24 PM
Animal Rage is good, though the taste is quite horrible. Good results however, I'm beginning to prefer it over jack3d and WF...

TheMatzah
04-28-2011, 08:13 AM
Will do I've read up on it but people say YOK3d works about twice and then their body gets used to it but I'm gonna try it anyway. Thanx for the input!!

yup same as Jack3d for me :( stinks, but I think there's better stuff out here Jack3d<others

TheMatzah
04-28-2011, 08:17 AM
what about Beyond Raw RAVAGE?

I am totally new to the supplement world and the guy at GNC sold me on RAVAGE as the pre he uses.

Pros? Cons? versus other options.

I need info in a very bad way. This supplement world can be incredibly intimidating.

Do you need to cycle on/off these things?

yeah those GNC dudes always try to pimp their own stuff...gets annoying. Can't really give an opinion of that, as I've never tried it. They say you should cycle off after a few months, once your body builds up a tolerance, cycle off for a week at least..although I don't I need it at 7am :D