PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Do you use caffeine?

longwalk
04-19-2008, 04:56 AM
whenever I take caffeine, I wake up during the middle of the night 3-4 times and have trouble getting back to sleep, as well as have no deep sleep..

does anybody else have these symptoms, and if you do, do you sacrifice your sleep to take these fat burners while on keto?

edit: "http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/10/061002214949.htm"

Quote: "Caffeine has important effects on nocturnal sleep. It increases the time taken to fall asleep, it increases the amount of awakenings, and it decreases the amount of deep sleep."

randyrock
04-19-2008, 05:18 AM
Are you talking about caffeine in general or fat burning tabs (which are mostly made with caffeine)?

I drink around 4-5 cans of diet pepsi a day and 3 cups of coffee. I find that I sleep like a baby and always have done.

I also find that I sleep well when I was on Ephedrine though (Ephedrine was amazing).

longwalk
04-19-2008, 05:51 AM
pretty much either one.. the caffeine being the major factor, like you pointed out. I'm just trying to figure out if maybe my inability to sleep will go away once I get "used" to it or not.. because if it won't, i know i'll just end up going crazy soon.

bigg_K
04-19-2008, 06:18 AM
Currently the only caffeine I get is in Vasocharge. I find when I have a regular sleep/wake schedule my sleep is WAY better. Instead of working out one day at 5, the other at 7, then doing a night workout. The body keeps getting curveballs and doesn't know what to do with it.

I'm on a pretty regular schedule right now... (4:50am wake up) (9:30-10:00 bedtime) and I pass out like a baby. And get some good deep sleep.. Takes me something like 5 minutes to fall asleep. But I'm also not taking naps during the day.