PDA

View Full Version : Carb Up [Keto]

diels
04-11-2008, 07:20 AM
Can I carb up every week or waiting at least 2 week before starting ?

thanks

Lunarisx718
04-11-2008, 08:06 AM
thats fine, in fact your first time on keto it's preferable that you wait two weeks before carbing up.

WaistofSpace
04-11-2008, 08:16 AM
People reccomend that you wait 2 weeks for your first carb up. Some people even keep that mantra for the whole diet.

Eileen
04-11-2008, 08:21 AM
Two weeks before your first carb-up. After that, go by the frequency and intensity of your workouts. One a week is fine if you lift very hard very frequently. If there are gaps, then once every ten or 14 days might be better.

rusrious
04-11-2008, 01:11 PM
Im carbin up today, Starting

NOW

Wifes birthday today.. Im making meatloaf, with onions and manwich sauce.. Umm, plus I got her a cake and ice cream, so I have to eat it today..

So, I start now, I stop eating tonight? Like 6 hours long.. Hit he bike before bed, then am, like usual but longer.. cant wait

rusrious
04-11-2008, 01:27 PM
I guess this would be a cheat, right?> Just ice-cream and cake.. OR should I go all out and eatr a box of donuts, a box of shreaded wheat, and a loaf of bread?

For some reason, Im starting to feel guilty about doing this, because I have been pretty darn good, and afraid I'll lose my progress..

Bo DeLone
04-11-2008, 01:52 PM
For some reason, Im starting to feel guilty about doing this, because I have been pretty darn good, and afraid I'll lose my progress..

You won't lose progress from 1 day of carbup.

I will be doing a carbup later today too and I know not to weigh myself around carbup times because of the large fluid fluctuations.

jaim91
04-11-2008, 02:16 PM
I guess this would be a cheat, right?> Just ice-cream and cake.. OR should I go all out and eatr a box of donuts, a box of shreaded wheat, and a loaf of bread?

Don't use this as an excuse to binge. So what if there's cake and ice cream in the house, it doesn't mean to you have to eat it. If you're serious about this cut, then this is an excellent test of willpower.

Make yourself some baked sweet potatoe fries and a bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon and Splenda. That should fill you up.

rusrious
04-11-2008, 02:21 PM
OK, I just got finished with 30 minutes of HITT on the bike...

IM out, good night

rusrious
04-11-2008, 02:23 PM
Don't use this as an excuse to binge. So what if there's cake and ice cream in the house, it doesn't mean to you have to eat it. If you're serious about this cut, then this is an excellent test of willpower.

Make yourself some baked sweet potatoe fries and a bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon and Splenda. That should fill you up.

Your killin me Jaim, auuugggg

jaim91
04-11-2008, 02:25 PM
Your killin me Jaim, auuugggg

I didn't mean to come across as rude or elitist. It's just that I know how much work you put in EVERY SINGLE DAY on your bike and I read how seriously you take this diet and how badly you want it to work.

Now even though today is a celebratory day for you and your family, why take one step back when you've taken all these steps forward? :)

rusrious
04-11-2008, 03:16 PM
I didn't mean to come across as rude or elitist. It's just that I know how much work you put in EVERY SINGLE DAY on your bike and I read how seriously you take this diet and how badly you want it to work.

Now even though today is a celebratory day for you and your family, why take one step back when you've taken all these steps forward? :)

I didnt take it that way!!! I know what you r saying.. The meat Loaf is going to be hammered down though, I made it keto friendly.. But Its fat, so I CANT eat carbs if I wanted.. So, Im stickin to my Meatloaf, Brocilli, 1 sip of pepsi, and salad.. What if I chew up the cake and ice-cream, but spit it out? ( NO HOMO ) LOL, had to say it..

Your right, and I love my progress, sooooooooo, You got me, SMACK,