PDA

View Full Version : Who are the Xtend girls??

Ndrameda81
03-24-2008, 07:19 PM
It looks like a lot of you all use Xtend. I just got mine today. I will use it for the first time tomorrow. If it will help any with the DOMS, I am sold over and over again. My legs are killing me with DOMS and it even sucks to get up from the toilet! lol

jecristragedy
03-24-2008, 08:22 PM
hahahah. Getting off/on the toilet is the worst. I've had doms so bad in my inner thighs and butt the past two days, and I have to go to the bathroom 15 times a day.

awful. they should be cushioned.

...Oh, right. Xtend is great! It gives you a little extra push during your workout and it really can help with the aches and pains afterward.
What flava did ya get?

IronIc
03-24-2008, 08:33 PM
I started using the Xtend last week, and I can tell a difference in my workouts. I got the small tub of Apple flavor.

Ndrameda81
03-24-2008, 08:33 PM
lol I hear ya! I got lemonade because it was on sale at Vitamin World for 18 bucks! Would the Xtend help with DOMS even a couple days afterward or do you have to take it while working out and right after?

MountainSong
03-24-2008, 09:19 PM
K, what are 'DOMS'?

timmyn
03-24-2008, 09:45 PM
Hi There

I started using Xtend about a month ago, and have really seen a difference in my training. It does help alot with DOMS, but more importantly, it helps to hold on to hard earned muscle while still training intensely. It is a great product. I love the Grape flavour - feels like I am drinking cordial :)

MountainSong - DOMS stand for Delayed Onset Muscle Soarness - that excruciating pain you only feel a day or two after training :)

Ndrameda81
03-24-2008, 09:50 PM
Thought I would use it before fasted cardio so as not to lose muscle. Wouldn't that be perfect for that?

jecristragedy
03-25-2008, 08:08 AM
Thought I would use it before fasted cardio so as not to lose muscle. Wouldn't that be perfect for that?

Yes. Start sipping it about half hour before, during, then have another two scoops in the hour after.