PDA

View Full Version : cl help

imasavage
03-15-2008, 11:54 PM
i mix gm and wf together and SIP it around 30 minutes before my workout. i want to just chug it all, but then i have to use the bathroom right away. my brother says sipping it lowers the effect, but im afraid ill just pee it out before i can absorb it.

any help here on what i should do?

Nom Z
03-16-2008, 12:40 AM
just chug it and go to the bathroom right before you work out, I take the exact same stack and that's what I do. but large amounts of water do go through your body faster than small amounts.

MikeDre
03-16-2008, 12:46 AM
just chug it and go to the bathroom right before you work out, I take the exact same stack and that's what I do. but large amounts of water do go through your body faster than small amounts.

I believe you use glycergrow and wf... Also I liek to drink most pretty quickly and then the rest right before I work out.

cervasa1977
03-16-2008, 06:06 AM
i mix gm and wf together and SIP it around 30 minutes before my workout. i want to just chug it all, but then i have to use the bathroom right away. my brother says sipping it lowers the effect, but im afraid ill just pee it out before i can absorb it.

any help here on what i should do?

mix only half a dose of GM with WF pre workout then take the other half dose of GM right after your workout

CONTROLLED LABS
03-16-2008, 10:25 AM
mix only half a dose of GM with WF pre workout then take the other half dose of GM right after your workout

yup, and take some carbs with it :)