PDA

View Full Version : Vote for our new product

CROWLER
01-10-2007, 07:27 AM
Ok here are 5 items suggested by members please vote which one you would definitely purchase at the price quoted. Spelling mistakes are the responsibility of the people who submitted the entry :)

Thank you

Creatine Gluconate Caps.

Serving Size: 4 Caps

Take 2 servings per day

Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving: Creatine Gluconate 2000mg

Directions: Take 4 caps 45 minutes before workout and 4 caps at any other point in the day, so long as it 8 hours or more before or after pre-workout dose.

Approx Price $32 - $36

Pre workout/workout/post workout

Take 3 servings per day

Whey Protein Isolate with 26 grams of protein per serving
BCAAs with 7 grams of BCAAs per serving
90 servings

Approx Price $59

Weight Gainer

CleanMASS
Servings Per Container:
Serving Size: 3 Scoops
Calories: 488
50 grams of carbohydratets from (oat fiber, oats, barley, etc.)
35 grams of protein from (whey concentrate and casien or isolate)
12 grams of fats from (flaxseed, baroge seed oil, etc.)

Directions: Consume 1 serving of CleanMASS inbetween meals 1-2 times daily.

40 servings for $39

Brown Rice Cereal

Healthy Low GI cereal Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice

Similar to Rice Krispies but with Brown Rice.

110 calories

Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g 2%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0g 0%
Sodium 3g 3%
Potassium 76g 6%
Total Carb. 27g 9%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Sugars 1.5g
Protein 2g

Approx Cost 20 servings $19

Workout supplement

Leucine 10g
Creatine Monohydrate 5g
Maltodextrin 10g
Dextrose 10g
Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg
Vitamin A 10,000 IU (Beta Carotene of course)
Vitamin C 1g
Vitamin E 300 IU

40 servings

Approx Price $48

TexAss
01-10-2007, 07:37 AM
It was a tough one between the pre/during/post and the workout supplement both look nice, you should do both.

jkeithc82
01-10-2007, 07:43 AM
Bubblegum flavored protein.

:cool:

TheUnlikelyToad
01-10-2007, 07:44 AM
I'd say Gainer, but rather see a bit more protein rather than carbs so it could also work as a MRP... I use Core MRP alot because of this. I see additional fats as a plus.

Brown Rice cereal is cool, however I'd like to see it more competitive in price to Uncle Sam's if possible.

dvsness
01-10-2007, 07:51 AM
I like the look of the gainer, creatine and cereal, in that order.

:)

dan7681
01-10-2007, 07:55 AM
Brown rice cereal

Mickfootie
01-10-2007, 07:58 AM
Workout Supplement......

Lonny
01-10-2007, 08:10 AM
They are all so innovative!!

I would say the workout supplement, but replace the ala, with a better form of it (r-ala, or KR-ALA). And aren't the other BCAA's other than leucine important so as not to create an imbalance?

The cereal is a novel idea, but hella expensive. Did i dream brown rice crispies or do they actually have them?

Mickfootie
01-10-2007, 08:11 AM

I would say the workout supplement, but replace the ala, with a better form of it (r-ala, or KR-ALA). And aren't the other BCAA's other than leucine important so as not to create an imbalance?

Nice thought mate... :)

Hola Bola
01-10-2007, 09:32 AM
Put more protein in the weight gainer and I'd buy it.

BuckeyeMuscle
01-10-2007, 09:36 AM
all of the above!!

dvsness
01-10-2007, 09:50 AM
The price point of the gainer makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. :)

I'm not touching the workout supp because of my bias against malto/dex.

haiz69
01-10-2007, 09:51 AM
Give me the gainer!

RenegadeRows
01-10-2007, 09:52 AM
Brown rice cereal sounds gross, but I bet it would be delicious!

ddawg91
01-10-2007, 10:24 AM
Weigth geiner would be good with more protein, get good flavor on the brown rice cereal and a good price point and it would do good. Being allergic to gluten you pay big for things like that.

fmrazoroller
01-10-2007, 10:30 AM
i like the weight gainer and the brown cereal.

59$ for protein and bcaa's??

littlefry
01-10-2007, 10:31 AM
id say a good gainer there are alot of creatines coming out lately and a good gainer would be nice to see, just add a little more protien in the mix and thats a top notch gainer

RenegadeRows
01-10-2007, 10:32 AM
I change my vote to the gainer (after lookng at the specs)

HalleluYAH
01-10-2007, 10:38 AM
Workout supplement

Leucine 10g
Creatine Monohydrate 5g
Maltodextrin 10g
Dextrose 10g
Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg
Vitamin C 1g
Vitamin E 300 IU

40 servings

Approx Price $48

I mistakenly voted for the pre/during/postWO supplement. My actual vote goes for the above labeled "Workout Supplement with Creatine".

HalleluYAH
01-10-2007, 10:39 AM

Great idea Lonny, and agreed. I only put down ALA off the top of my head. Anti-oxidants are too often overlooked in bodybuilding, and this product gives you the Leucine, postWO CHO, Creatine and Anti-Oxidants all in one.

Personally, I would start sipping 1/2 serving during the WO, and add another 1/2 scoop to my postWO shake.

HalleluYAH
01-10-2007, 10:40 AM
It was a tough one between the pre/during/post and the workout supplement both look nice, you should do both.

Agreed.

CROWLER
01-10-2007, 11:13 AM
Brown rice cereal sounds gross, but I bet it would be delicious!

lol

It is like Rice Krispys but it is with brown rice and is a little crunchier

CROWLER

Amino89
01-10-2007, 11:13 AM
All look like great products, brown rice cereal is great idea. CG caps are so expensive for a months worth I'd rather buy SizeON for $5 more.

CROWLER
01-10-2007, 11:14 AM
Weigth geiner would be good with more protein, get good flavor on the brown rice cereal and a good price point and it would do good. Being allergic to gluten you pay big for things like that.

It wouldn't be flavored. It would be similar to Rice Krispys but with more of a crunch, if you like you could put some Splenda on it for sweetner.

CROWLER

CROWLER
01-10-2007, 11:15 AM
i like the weight gainer and the brown cereal.

59$ for protein and bcaa's??

Thank you for the feedback.

I am not sure are you saying $59 is good or bad?

CROWLER

Madevilz
01-10-2007, 11:40 AM
Brown rice cereal for the win!

arn710
01-10-2007, 11:46 AM
That workout supplement idea is hawtness!

Leave it to Hal to come up with something like that. My hats off to you man. I would buy anything you recommended

dito
01-10-2007, 11:55 AM
Brown rice cereal with a better price. That is the bottom line cause Dito says so!

Outside backer
01-10-2007, 12:01 PM
creatine

Coulaid
01-10-2007, 12:03 PM
Brown rice cereal with a better price. That is the bottom line cause Dito says so!

Dito=The Rock? :D

HalleluYAH
01-10-2007, 12:04 PM
That workout supplement idea is hawtness!

Leave it to Hal to come up with something like that. My hats off to you man. I would buy anything you recommended

I am humbled by your words arn. :o :)

DRP7
01-10-2007, 12:05 PM
Workout supplement

Leucine 10g
Creatine Monohydrate 5g
Maltodextrin 10g
Dextrose 10g
Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg
Vitamin C 1g
Vitamin E 300 IU

40 servings

Approx Price $48

Haven't Vitamin C doses > 500 mg preworkout been shown to decrease recovery after workout / training?

david

391rippy
01-10-2007, 12:10 PM
Haven't Vitamin C doses > 500 mg preworkout been shown to decrease recovery after workout / training?

david

not sure, but it has been shown to decrease cortisol

HalleluYAH
01-10-2007, 12:17 PM
not sure, but it has been shown to decrease cortisol

Yes, and the supplement was designed for during/post WO.

hvit
01-10-2007, 12:24 PM
Weight Gainer, hands down.

Even if it doesn't stay in the lead, I think you should do it anyway. :D

dito
01-10-2007, 12:26 PM
You guys better vote for the cereal or I am going to hand out some negs.

fmrazoroller
01-10-2007, 12:33 PM
Thank you for the feedback.

I am not sure are you saying $59 is good or bad?

CROWLER

i dunno it just seems pretty high for some protein and bcaa. me being a college student, i just couldnt afford 60 bucks for that. its a good idea tho. i could see buying it when cutting and the weight gainer for bulking. it would be good to see both come out.

sorry if i came off as a jerk in the other thread, i didnt mean to sound ticked off or like i knew more than you. i was just giving out my opinion. i feels good to see that people like my weight gainer idea. im just tired of seeing these malto'd up weight gainer that just lead to fat.

CROWLER
01-10-2007, 12:36 PM
Well I was just about to quote Dito's post and then make a funny/nasty comment. That was until I saw he has over 16,000 FREAKING rep points, which means he could neg me into oblivion.

So here is the revised post I am making

Hello Dito,

Thank you for your vote for the Cereal but wanting it at a lower price. Would free be low enough, if so we will begin production tomorrow bwahah . . .

CROWLER

CROWLER
01-10-2007, 12:42 PM
i dunno it just seems pretty high for some protein and bcaa. me being a college student, i just couldnt afford 60 bucks for that. its a good idea tho. i could see buying it when cutting and the weight gainer for bulking. it would be good to see both come out.

sorry if i came off as a jerk in the other thread, i didnt mean to sound ticked off or like i knew more than you. i was just giving out my opinion. i feels good to see that people like my weight gainer idea. im just tired of seeing these malto'd up weight gainer that just lead to fat.

Hey Buddy,

Ohhhhhhhhhhh you are the one I didn't know the weight gainer was your idea ahhh umm nevermind take it off the list lol

Actually I don't recall anyone coming off as a jerk so no worries. I do remember something about pancakes and it was sort of funny because someone posted later that they actually already bought the pancakes, cook up enough for the week then nuke them while at work for the ride to the gym lol

So IMO your idea has a nice chance to win.

As far as the BCAAs and Whey Isolate, if you look at it flavored BCAA products (90 servings of 7 grams each) and then over 5lbs of pure Whey Isolate on top of it plus flavoring and sweetner. So it is a month worth with 3 servings a day.

How much does ON whey Isolate 5lbs cost plus 90 servings of 7grams BCAAs cost?

CROWLER

dito
01-10-2007, 12:42 PM
I mean it's 20 bucks for a box of 20 servings. Regular cereal is 6 bucks at the most. I realize it's not regular cereal, but understand what I am getting at? I think 10 bucks a box would be a fair price. But then again I don't know production costs and what not.

jkeithc82
01-10-2007, 12:44 PM
Dito=The Cock? :D

Fixed.

CROWLER
01-10-2007, 12:50 PM
I mean it's 20 bucks for a box of 20 servings. Regular cereal is 6 bucks at the most. I realize it's not regular cereal, but understand what I am getting at? I think 10 bucks a box would be a fair price. But then again I don't know production costs and what not.

lol well I was trying to be nice in my post and laugh it off. How about you lower the price on your Zappetite just because I don't want to pay that much ???

You do realize these are ideas from the other thread and that we sourced them and then had to add markup and then what we believe BB.com would mark them up, not sure what you want from me buddy.

CROWLER

EDIT: Just noticed $10 a box lol BB.com mark up is more than that lol

JCAZ2010
01-10-2007, 12:58 PM
That weight gainer looks amazing, there's so many creatines out there that are all the same. I've never seen a weigh gainer that actually uses oats & flax seed for the ingredients. Please make this!!!

jkeithc82
01-10-2007, 01:02 PM
Bubblegum protein, or I kill the bunny.

CROWLER
01-10-2007, 01:11 PM
I thought you wanted Hot Wing flavored protein powder. Is this in addition to that or a combination of the two?

CROWLER

FORCE RECON
01-10-2007, 01:13 PM
Bubblegum protein, or I kill the bunny.

looks like somebody needs some DoubleBubble!

haha....you've been rooting for bubblegum flavored everything. :D

jkeithc82
01-10-2007, 01:14 PM
I thought you wanted Hot Wing flavored protein powder. Is this in addition to that or a combination of the two?

CROWLER

Ohhhhhh, right, I forgot about the Buffalo Wing Protein.

Release boths sku's, at once!!!

fmrazoroller
01-10-2007, 02:07 PM
Hey Buddy,

Ohhhhhhhhhhh you are the one I didn't know the weight gainer was your idea ahhh umm nevermind take it off the list lol

Actually I don't recall anyone coming off as a jerk so no worries. I do remember something about pancakes and it was sort of funny because someone posted later that they actually already bought the pancakes, cook up enough for the week then nuke them while at work for the ride to the gym lol

So IMO your idea has a nice chance to win.

As far as the BCAAs and Whey Isolate, if you look at it flavored BCAA products (90 servings of 7 grams each) and then over 5lbs of pure Whey Isolate on top of it plus flavoring and sweetner. So it is a month worth with 3 servings a day.

How much does ON whey Isolate 5lbs cost plus 90 servings of 7grams BCAAs cost?

CROWLER

yeah it is a nice price for the whey and bcaa, but i know that way to much for me to spend on a supplement for a month. i cant even save up a enough money for rent working at the pizza hut! dang 6.50$ an hour!!

dito
01-10-2007, 02:09 PM
lol well I was trying to be nice in my post and laugh it off. How about you lower the price on your Zappetite just because I don't want to pay that much ???

You do realize these are ideas from the other thread and that we sourced them and then had to add markup and then what we believe BB.com would mark them up, not sure what you want from me buddy.

CROWLER

EDIT: Just noticed $10 a box lol BB.com mark up is more than that lol

Calm down. :)

retro_roots
01-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Bubblegum flavored protein.

Now that I would buy.

HalleluYAH
01-11-2007, 09:32 AM
bump

DRP7
01-11-2007, 10:54 AM
Workout supplement

Leucine 10g
Creatine Monohydrate 5g
Maltodextrin 10g
Dextrose 10g
Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg
Vitamin C 1g
Vitamin E 300 IU

40 servings

Approx Price $48

O.K. you bumped it, so now I can add my 0.02 again, if you don't mind :D

While I think that Beta-Carotene / Vit. E a very important and healthy things, I actually don't believe that during / post workout is the best time to take them. First of all, they are lipophilic. that means, they first MUST be emulsified (bile) in order to be absorbed by the gut. However, 5-7 mg of beta carotene and 220 mg of d-alpha-tocopherol (mg should approx. equal the I.U. provided in the formula) are not even reomtely sufficient to evoke bile secretion. the beta-carotene and vit. e in this formula are wasted money because almost zero of them will be absorbed.
Lipophilic substances (vitamins, fish oils etc.) should thus be taken with a meal, so the total amount of fats can induce sufficient bile secretion and enable absorbtion.

Gym God
01-11-2007, 11:01 AM
The beta-carotene and vit. e in this formula are wasted money because almost zero of them will be absorbed.
Lipophilic substances (vitamins, fish oils etc.) should thus be taken with a meal, so the total amount of fats can induce sufficient bile secretion and enable absorbtion.

Listen to what he has to say on this because this is 100% accurate.

FS#33
01-11-2007, 11:04 AM
my pwo supp didnt make the poll :(

HalleluYAH
01-11-2007, 11:09 AM
O.K. you bumped it, so now I can add my 0.02 again, if you don't mind :D

While I think that Beta-Carotene / Vit. E a very important and healthy things, I actually don't believe that during / post workout is the best time to take them. First of all, they are lipophilic. that means, they first MUST be emulsified (bile) in order to be absorbed by the gut. However, 5-7 mg of beta carotene and 220 mg of d-alpha-tocopherol (mg should approx. equal the I.U. provided in the formula) are not even reomtely sufficient to evoke bile secretion. the beta-carotene and vit. e in this formula are wasted money because almost zero of them will be absorbed.

okay, then which anti-oxidants would you recommend in the postWO setting as a replacement?

DRP7
01-11-2007, 11:19 AM
okay, then which anti-oxidants would you recommend in the postWO setting as a replacement?

well, most free oxygen radical species are actually produced during workout, not after. if you reach for optimal antioxidative protection from ROS than you should already have a good antoxidant status before you have started workout.
since the lipohilic antioxidants exert their action at the site of lipid membranes (cell membranes, mitochondria, organelles), it's important to take them constantly with foods so they can accumulate in the lipohilic structures of the cell.

My personal opinion is that a food rich in antioxidants and the regular intake of antioxidants is sufficient to provide constantly high levels of antioxidants in hydrophilic and lipohilic milieus of the body.
If you want even more protection for your workout, you can of course take additionally a moderate dose of hydrophilic antioxidants 30-60 min. preworkout (e.g. 250 mg of Vit C or even better Ester-C + 250 mg green tea extract + 200 mg NAC). I wouldn't take high doses of OPC and other polyphenolic antioxidants immediately preworkout because of their COX-2 inhibitory effects.

best regards

david

dvsness
01-12-2007, 09:02 AM
So, can you make me chocolate gum until I'm able to use the weight gainer after the season or not?

:D

haiz69
01-12-2007, 09:49 AM
Weight Gainer is still on top!

I do think that you should go with the Bcaa + Whey idea as well as the weight gainer. I would buy both in a heartbeat.

CROWLER
01-12-2007, 11:24 AM
Ok the weight gainer and the BCAAs combined with Whey Isolate are on top so far. What flavors would you want?

What flavors for:

Weight Gainer

and

BCAAs in Whey Protein

dvsness
01-12-2007, 11:28 AM
I would love a really good PB flavored gainer of course. I'm honesty not all that thrilled with your current PB, but if you reformulated it a little stronger and sweeter, I'd be a sure customer. I haven't tried your Mocha, but if it's as good as I've heard, this may be a good fit.

haiz69
01-12-2007, 12:20 PM
Ok the weight gainer and the BCAAs combined with Whey Isolate are on top so far. What flavors would you want?

What flavors for:

Weight Gainer

and

BCAAs in Whey Protein

For the Gainer:

PB/Chocolate, Mocha, and Chocolate

For the Bcaa's + Whey, I would prefer something more fruity, as I would using it pre-during-and-after training. My favorites would be:

Lemonade, Mango, Strawberry

dvsness
01-12-2007, 12:37 PM
For the bcaa + whey, if you do fruity, any of your current bcaa flavors would work; I've only had raspberry, but mango and strawberry get great reviews.

Bubblegum or else!

signed

Jkeith

DRP7
01-12-2007, 04:08 PM
Bubblegum or else!

signed

Jkeith

haha, excellent! :D

bb.com is real fun these days

XquisiteDesigns
01-13-2007, 12:10 PM
Mike, my vote would be for the CleanMASS. You do a great job on your flavoring. I would go with PB as I think it would sell the most.

-Chris

NoNameNecessary
01-13-2007, 02:15 PM
For me, the decision came down to pre/during/post or the gainer. It could have gone either way, really, but I went with P/D/P.

I know, for a fact, that either would taste great.

Like ness mentioned, a well done PB gainer would be amazing.

Bloute
01-14-2007, 11:43 PM
I would like to see Creatine gluconate specially for those who cant buy from bulk powder site.

Latosaurus Rex
01-14-2007, 11:47 PM
bah i voted for brown rice cereal before i saw the price

kerplunk
01-15-2007, 10:27 AM
Make the Gainer! Please, I'd Buy it, no doubt, Chocolate Mint or Mocha would be the greatest flavors ever!, If you can make that awwwww man, I'd be all over it.

3ddds
01-15-2007, 11:55 AM
I would love a really good PB flavored gainer of course. I'm honesty not all that thrilled with your current PB, but if you reformulated it a little stronger and sweeter, I'd be a sure customer. I haven't tried your Mocha, but if it's as good as I've heard, this may be a good fit.

PB flavored sounds good to me. second P/D/P workout. this get my vote.

CROWLER
01-17-2007, 02:59 PM
CONGRATS to the entry for the Weight Gainer!

VERY NICE JOB!

I am not sure if we will do this under www.AnabolicInnovations.com or www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

If the person who posted could email me directly with a link to your original post, I would appreciate it. CROWLER@AnabolicInnovations.com

Thank you

CROWLER

dvsness
01-17-2007, 03:10 PM
Yes!!! Now if it could only be fall so I can bulk again!!!

What flavors do you plan on doing??

haiz69
01-17-2007, 03:41 PM
Great Choice - I love the idea of the clean weight gainer, and I know that you guys will do it right.

kerplunk
01-17-2007, 04:04 PM
PLEASEEEE DO DARK CHOCOLATE MINT or MOCHA

fmrazoroller
01-17-2007, 06:31 PM
real excited about the product being made. its gonna be great. thanks to anabolic innovations for this opportunity.

TheUnlikelyToad
01-17-2007, 06:45 PM
CONGRATS to the entry for the Weight Gainer!

VERY NICE JOB!

If the person who posted could email me directly with a link to your original post, I would appreciate it. CROWLER@AnabolicInnovations.com

Thank you

CROWLER

Looks like you'll have a solid product Crowler.

dvsness
01-17-2007, 06:53 PM
PLEASEEEE DO DARK CHOCOLATE MINT or MOCHA

Mocha, yes. Mint, hell no.

fmrazoroller
01-17-2007, 06:56 PM
on an average how long does it take a company to go from start to finish on a product, like a weight gainer? id imagine sooner than most products, easy to get ingredients. id imagine the hardest would be developing the flavor.