PDA

View Full Version : Goldberg!!!!!!!!!

steve weiser
02-24-2003, 12:18 PM
...might be at raw tonight, tho it's a long shot! but i read on iowrestling, but he will definetley be at wrestlemania. On a side note why does the wwe now always have to mention when all these superstars like stone cold, hogan, nash return? i would like it so much better if all of a sudden i'm watching wrestlemania and goldbergs music hits without J.R. mentioning every second on Raw that so and so is coming back to the wwe. Remeber the goold old days when you would just be wqatching wrestling and someone would return without anyone knowing about it.

goblin6
02-24-2003, 12:21 PM
That was before the internet though, and before wrestling became a good ratings getter on cable. If goldberg does sign he is going to smackdown to feud with the rock, so I don't know why he would be on Raw.

killerkiss
02-24-2003, 01:21 PM
in my opinion..Goldberg is an ASSCLOWN!!!

but if he does show up within the next month, he will be on the smackdown brand to fued with the Rock.

Tee
02-24-2003, 07:18 PM
If hes going to Smackdown to fued with the Rock, why is the Rock supposed to be on RAW to fued with Austin tonight?

killerkiss
02-24-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Tee
If hes going to Smackdown to fued with the Rock, why is the Rock supposed to be on RAW to fued with Austin tonight?

at least that proves that Goldberg won't be in a WWE ring anytime soon!! YEAH!!!

Mrdummy
02-25-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by killerkiss
in my opinion..Goldberg is an ASSCLOWN!!!

but if he does show up within the next month, he will be on the smackdown brand to fued with the Rock.

YOU ARE A SMART MAN. HE IS A HUGE ASSCLOWN.

THE WWE IS JUST ABOUT TO LOSE ME AS A VIEWER IF THEY HIRE THAT LAZY FUKSTICK.
:(

Steves
03-01-2003, 02:47 PM
The rocks on raw so he'll fued with Austin. If he goes to smackdown he'll prolly go after Lesnar.

Donovan t.
03-01-2003, 03:08 PM
what do you mean raw tonight its aturday and goldberg sucks

LETHAL BURN
03-01-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Donovan t.
what do you mean raw tonight its aturday and goldberg sucks

LOL he started this thread on 2/24/03..... lmao

HAHAHAHAHA