View Full Version : fina/4-ad cycle (expert help needed)

02-23-2003, 05:19 PM
I'm considering a fina/4-ad cycle, and I need some opinions. I'm gonna try 1fast's new HBC delivery system, and I'm not sure of the doses. I'm 23, working out for about 5 years now. I'm 5'9, 195 @ about 8-9%. I was thinking a 6 week cycle consisting of 75 mg of fina a day, but I'm not sure about how much 4-ad to put into the mix. I was htinking about 400 mg per day. My question is, if the HBC delivery system really gives 100% absorption, would 400 mg of 4-ad be too muich? Also, does anyone know how long I should hold the solution under my tongue, and how many doses per day should i take? (I was thinking 3). I'm also considering adding boldione into the cycle, but that may be overkill (I've done one 4-week transdermal fina and 4-ad cycle before, gained about 12 pounds of muscle...I'm looking for at least 15 here). Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

02-23-2003, 08:51 PM
i have heard of no one trying this so i don't think theres any feedback, however i suggest you read the article below and come to the site in my signature and ask bdc or dazed and see if they could give you more information on it