PDA

View Full Version : fina/4-ad cycle (expert help needed)

bigpoppa
02-23-2003, 06:19 PM
I'm considering a fina/4-ad cycle, and I need some opinions. I'm gonna try 1fast's new HBC delivery system, and I'm not sure of the doses. I'm 23, working out for about 5 years now. I'm 5'9, 195 @ about 8-9%. I was thinking a 6 week cycle consisting of 75 mg of fina a day, but I'm not sure about how much 4-ad to put into the mix. I was htinking about 400 mg per day. My question is, if the HBC delivery system really gives 100% absorption, would 400 mg of 4-ad be too muich? Also, does anyone know how long I should hold the solution under my tongue, and how many doses per day should i take? (I was thinking 3). I'm also considering adding boldione into the cycle, but that may be overkill (I've done one 4-week transdermal fina and 4-ad cycle before, gained about 12 pounds of muscle...I'm looking for at least 15 here). Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

pogue
02-23-2003, 09:51 PM
i have heard of no one trying this so i don't think theres any feedback, however i suggest you read the article below and come to the site in my signature and ask bdc or dazed and see if they could give you more information on it

http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net/magmain.php?issueID=9&pageID=29